“Worse than the worst diner!”
Review of Caffe Mondello

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Caffe Mondello
Ranked #13 of 17 Restaurants in Runnemede
“Worse than the worst diner!”
Reviewed May 23, 2014 via mobile

We just came home from this restaurant and I had to write a review!! To be honest the food was disgusting!' I had founder stuffed with crabmeat, before I ordered I asked the waitress, is filling crabmeat or a lot of bread, she assured me crabmeat! When our order came I was sooo disappointed, the fish was mushy and so was the Unidentified filling!!! Worst ever!! Sorry, we will not return!'
The soup was lousy & the salad was so small, never again! Just a warning, don't waste your money!
Waitress on the way out asked me how I enjoyed my meal, I asked her if she wanted my honest option, she said yes, so I told her, she told me she was going to tell Sal, (whoever he is)
She never returned we paid our bill & left! Never to return again!!! Thanks for listening, I'm so disgusted!

• Visited May 2014