“Great indo chinese”

Indian Aroma
Ranked #5 of 90 Restaurants in Rockaway
Cuisines: Indian
Reviewed March 16, 2014

Went there for a family meal, The food was amazing. The buffet was great paneer makhani and kofta were delicious. They had so many options for vegetarians as well. Dessert was good I usually don't have it but their kheer (rice pudding) and gulab jaman (sweet milk fritters) was so good. definitely have to try the info chinese choices. The vegetarian manchurian was one of the best I have had. The vegetable stir fry was great as well. I will definitely be returning. The service was amazing as well. The owners were very friendly and attentive as well. Its a hidden gem that most people may not know about but worth the trip for the food. The decor is very nice as well. The goldish tables were intricate and really added to the decor.

Reviewed March 1, 2014

This is probably the best deal on Indian food in all of New Jersey! The food is tasty, well presented and plentiful. The owner is always present to make sure you are pleased with your meal. The service is always spot-on as is the food. I have been here numerous times and cannot find a thing to complain about. The naan bread is great and there are several flavors to choose from. You cannot get Indian food of this quality at this LOW PRICE anywhere else around! Love it!,

Reviewed February 10, 2014

I have been craving Indian food and someone mentioned to me to try this place. So I went and had the buffet dinner. It did not disappoint at all. First of all, they make the naan fresh for you, so when you walk in they ask what kind you want, and then they go and put it in the clay oven in the back. Also, this buffet had a stellar selection to choose from. Different sauces, veggie dishes, chicken, goat, and fish. And four dessert choices was a nice surprise. Lastly, the owners couldn't have been nicer. I was with someone who had not had Indian food before, and one of the owners walked us up and down the buffet line explaining each dish to us. What a great experience.

Reviewed February 1, 2014

Had buffet lunch here twice, my husband loves indian food. I like the buffet and pick the food by reading the small labels describing it. I definitely like the bread and enjoyed some of the dishes and the sweet stuff for dessert. The lunch was very reasonably priced,but when we were there, we were the only customers. My husband loved it. For me, its not the first choice, not because the food is not good, just because it is not my preference.

Reviewed November 24, 2013

We have been here several times. The food always fresh. Very friendly and helpful staff. Good prices.