“True Olive Garden”

Cuisines: Italian
Northern New Jersey
“True Olive Garden”
Reviewed January 5, 2014

I was hesitant to eat at another Olive Garden after my bad experience at the paramus, nj location last month. But after last minute Christmas shopping we were starving and it was close to the mall. We were seated promptly. I had the baked parmesan shrimp and a sangria. Both were very good and I took my left overs home and enjoyed them later on. My cousin just had an appetizer. Service was also great. Will definately dine here again when in the area.

• Visited December 2013

Allamuchy, New Jersey, United States
“Sub par”
Reviewed December 17, 2013

Sub par food all the way around! The only reason why I entertained the idea of eating here was because someone gave my daughter a gift card for her birthday. The food is always barely doable!

Visited December 2013
East End, Grand Cayman
“Quick ways and cheap”
Reviewed October 10, 2013

Good portions, good service, good food all for a fair price. Consistent with all olive gardens I have visited.

Visited September 2013
“Great Italian Restaurant”
Reviewed October 10, 2013

A big and very busy restaurant, but the staff are efficient and have time for you. Food great. Atmosphere good and happy

• Visited October 2013
Rockaway, New Jersey
“Worst of all the Olive Gardens”
Reviewed September 25, 2013

We've been to several Olive Garden restaurants and have always enjoyed a good meal UNTIL we patronized this Olive Garden in Rockaway. They serve the same dishes you'd find at all their restaurants but the kitchen here needs a major improvement. Our food was undercooked, or overcooked and the portions were extremely small. We gave it a second try with the same results. Some items were barely edible - we won't be eating here again. Get new help in the kitchen before nobody shows up.

• Visited August 2013