“I love going here”

Morris County, NJ
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 2,329 helpful votes
“I love going here”
Reviewed September 27, 2012

I had been to Red Robins elsewhere in the country and was so pleased to see that they finally opened up one in Morris County. It was worth the wait. This is a great place to have a quick dinner. The service and food are great. There is always a line to get in, but its worth it.

• Visited February 2012
1 Thank bwco

NJ
“its a chain...you get what you pay for...”
Reviewed September 26, 2012

Food is fast and tasty. Although I am sure the caloric count is sky high. Our service every time we have gone is quick but have not gone during busy hours. (after 6 pm) Food is chain quality. So constancy is key, and they follow through You are getting what you pay for. Unlimited fries are loved by teenagers with big stomachs. Place is clean enough but one drawback is that it is very loud! Parking can be a bit of a pain as it is in a mall.

• Visited August 2012
“Red robin lunch”
Reviewed August 10, 2012 via mobile

I took my mom and my kids to red robin for lunch. Every time I go there we never have to wait to be seated. The hostess and servers are always nice. If ever, which is rare, there is something amiss they will fix it no matter what.

1 Thank pandl0906
“Great place to eat in the mall”
Reviewed June 30, 2012 via mobile

I was very excited when this Red Robin opened because the Rockaway Mall needed more restaurants and I had never been to a Red Robin before. I was not disappointed. It has really good food and my whole family loves it. They also take food allergies very seriously, so my dad, who is allergic to gluten, can eat here. I definitely recommend this restaurant.

1 Thank Nicole2000
Ledgewood, New Jersey
“Awful service, terrible managers”
Reviewed June 26, 2012

I ordered a salad at a burger joint so I suppose I had terrible service & a crappy meal coming my way. When my "apple" salad arrived there was less than 3 slices of apple on it so I requested more. The server returned & tossed 3 baggies of pre-sliced apples at me. He didn't ever open them & put them on a plate.
The burgers my family eat were all over cooked & dry. Maybe it was an off night but we will not return.

Visited March 2012