“An outstanding Italian Restaurant”
Review of Caffe Navona

Caffe Navona
Reserve with OpenTable
Caffe Navona is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 88 Restaurants in Rockaway
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
“An outstanding Italian Restaurant”
Reviewed August 6, 2014

We hosted my parents 50th wedding anniversary at Café Navona. The food was outstanding, the atmosphere was fabulous and the staff were incredible in every way. The owner and manager helped me plan the whole thing and just made the party special for all. Being Italian American, we have some serious food critics in the family. Everyone raved about the food. I can't recommend this place more highly. It's now the place I take my family to regularly, any visiting friends to and also go to every year on our own anniversary.

• Visited September 2013
2 Thank Pugsley B

Parsippany, NJ
“Good Food Nice Atmosphere”
Reviewed July 25, 2014

Hosted my sister's baby shower here. They were very accommodating. We had the back room with the nice window and bar area. It held like 40 people. They serve Italian food. We had salad, pasta, and chicken. We also had desert and mimosas. We were able to set up some decorations. Overall we were really happy with how the party turned out. And everyone loved the food. It was the best price for the party size and budget.

• Visited September 2013
2 Thank Mel J
New Jersey
“Absolutely delicious”
Reviewed July 8, 2014

Wife and I went here beginning of July 2014. We had gotten a gift certificate for this place and decided to try it.
Service was very good and the waitress was very helpful with descriptions and deciding what to order.
The drinks were above average in volume, they didn't scrimp at all there.

I had a fried seafood appetizer of mussels, clams and oysters. They were wonderful, fried very lightly and extremely fresh and flavorable. They actually melted in my mouth.

As a main course I had veal which in my experience, is very hard for a restaurant to make well.
These were veal medallions with a sauce and cheese over them. I was in heaven, very tender lean veal which again melted in the mouth...

I had a lemon cake for dessert which was not too sweet, was very light and was absolutely delicious..

Let me say I was so into my dinner I have no idea what my wife had although she raved about her dinner as well.

It was on the pricy side, the bill came to about 150.00 for the two of us with a drink and a glass of wine each..but to my mind it was well worth it..

Service, Drinks, Food all were a joy at this place and we will definitely be going back soon..

This is also a nice sized restaurant and I noticed a private room which I assume is for special occasions and could easily handle maybe 25 to 30 people...

• Visited July 2014
2 Thank ipdsharkey
Boonton, New Jersey
“My favorite restaurant”
Reviewed June 25, 2014

My husband and I have been to Café Navona half a dozen times and it is my favorite restaurant. The food is amazing and the staff wonderful. I highly recommend Café Navona.

• Visited June 2014
2 Thank Robyne L
Morristown, New Jersey
“Very nice”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

The place is upscale and well worth the FOOD. Great service!! staff was very very helpfully in helping me make a selection. Atmosphere was very nice/ romantic. Great for lunch or dinner. Owner came over to make sure that everything was good, and IT WAS. Will go back again soon.

• Visited March 2014