“Great lunch spot”

Ranked #22 of 89 Restaurants in Rockaway
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed December 28, 2012

Small, intimate with terrific waitstaff. Soups and sandwiches were absolutely top notch. Would definitely return.

1  Thank Don Z

Reviewed September 3, 2012

We were visiting a friend in Rockaway NJ and she suggested having dinner there. The location is interesting with railroad tracks on one side and a river/stream on the other. The menu was quite interesting . There was a wide variety of foods to select from. I ordered the Eggplant Rolantine Parm. with a house salad. The salad was big and had a very tasty dressing. I was expecting two small Eggplant Rolantines but was surprised by the Hugh portion of 3 large EggPlant Rolantines with al-dente linguine in a very tasty gravy. Christine our waitress was excellent and most accommodating as were the other staff we met. Obviously I could not finish the meal because it was very, very large. So Christine was nice enough to wrap it so I could finish it the next day at home. Next time we are in the neighborhood we will certainly have dinner there again.

Reviewed June 20, 2012

I go here almost every week. Great specials and delicious food!!! During the summer I sit out under the umbrella with my girlfriends for a gab session. Just a perfect place for a break from work!

Reviewed June 16, 2012

Driving by we decided to stop for dinner. Wow did not expect the delicious meal that followed. The dinners came with a large selection of soups or a salad. The soup was very good, manhattan clam chowder and the salad was fresh and tasty.

For dinner the portions were large and the food was delicious. I had the lobster and crab ravioli, others had the Mac and cheese and shrimp/scallop linguinni.

Service was average and the atmosphere was casual and clean. Kid friendly too!

Overall, a great find. Will definitely be back.

Reviewed May 25, 2012

After driving through Rockaway, NJ we decided to stop for lunch. I’m glad we did. The restaurant seemed clean, the portions were fair and the prices were reasonable & the service was great. Overall, we enjoyed our lunch. We will definitely return.