“Amazing Hotel!” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Rochelle Park
Toronto, Canada
“Amazing Hotel!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 14, 2013 via mobile

My friend Dean and I went to WWE Wrestlemania 29 and we stayed in the Ramada Rochelle Park. I got to say this was an awesome hotel. At first I thought it'd be horrible and worn down but when I walked in I was shocked. The rooms were beautiful the breakfasts were delectable. The hotel is close to New York, Prudential Centre, Izod Centre, Met life Stadium, Meadowlands Expo Center, etc.. There is also a mall not too far from there as well. I have to say for wrestlemania season this hotel is cool because they have shuttles and there were hundreds of wrestling fans there. Everything about it was up to par except for the eggs. The eggs weren't as good as I thought. Other then that I totally recommend this hotel to anyone who is going to New York or Jersey and wants to find an affordable hotel to stay in!

Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank yianster
Yash M, General Manager at Ramada Rochelle Park Near Paramus, responded to this review, December 19, 2013
Hello yianster,

Thank you for taking your time to write a review based on your most recent stay at our hotel. Many times, as a hotel team several items are missed on noticing and excellent service is not able to be presented, nonetheless we apologize sincerely for that such as the eggs presented during breakfast which was not to your liking. Nonetheless, we will do our best to improve the quality of items presented

The hotel's location serves perfectly for every guest's need in terms of shopping, dining, and leisure needs, especially the public transportation to and from New York City as you mentioned correctly. We do our best to improve the location of the hotel as much as possible with my team considering signing an agreement with the Boom Burger Restaurant next door to the hotel to best accommodate all of our guests who stay with us.

Thank you again for your time and hope we are able to see you again soon at our hotel to better serve you more than ever.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
Woodbridge, Canada
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 12, 2013

Location is its' best feature - you can catch a bus next to the hotel, which will take you right in to the Port Authority terminal/Times Square. Be sure to get a round-trip ticket when you board the bus!! All the rest can only be described as mediocre. In our room the air conditioner cover was off and you could only guess at where to turn the bare knob. Internet connection was so slow, we gave up on it. Bed linen was clean. Buffet breakfast was just OK - no fresh fruit. The huge plaza/shopping mall nearby is unbelievably crowded in the evenings - difficult even to find parking spots there, if you're planning on going there for dinner. Confusing to find your way around the area and not many options for restaurants near the hotel.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
      Rooms
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
      Cleanliness
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Yash M, General Manager at Ramada Rochelle Park Near Paramus, responded to this review, November 14, 2013
Dear YZpeople,

Thank you for your time to write a review based on your most recent stay with us. It is very helpful to understand the guest's point of view so we can better accomodate our service you their needs.

The location is most beneficial to all our guests because of the exact reasons you have mentioned such as the public transportation to and from New York City, the closeness of the Garden State Mall Shopping Center, and the vast dining facilities availible. There are many dining facilities availible in the area such as the pizzeria and italian restaurant across the street from the hotel. It is highly recommended to all guests, as well as the Applebees and the California Pizza Kitchen in the Shopping Mall area. It is inexpensive and amazing in quality and service. On the other hand there can more work done with our breakfast such as adding fresh fruits as an option. As a matter of fact we are deciding on adding it to the lineup of fresh breakfast items served. I apologize for the time it was not availible to our guests.

Thank you for the comments as we remember for them for your next stay with us as well as our future guests. We hope to see you again soon at our hotel in Rochelle Park.

Yash Modi (GM)

Travelers are raving about these Rochelle Park hotels

1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 10, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I stayed there on vacation and it was close to everything we wanted to be by. were booked for 5 nights only stayed for 2. Our first night they had screwed up on reservation they booked us for 2 queen size beds when i specifically booked a king and even confirmed the day before,they were completley uncommidating..Second night after a long day out we returned to the hotel around midnight the front desk blew up my cell phone at 4am screaming at me accusing me of bieng a hooker and demanding who was in my room said he had me on video tape of serval "black men" coming in/ out of room and that he was calling the copa we were clearly sleeping long story short we found out the next morning they got us confused with the room directly across from us when confronted the frony desk had nothing to.say so we left to check out the town and when we returned (6hrs later) maid service had left our door open the entire time we were gone,furious I went down to.the front desk confronted the same man about our room all i askes him was how incompentent and and careless are your employess?! instead of getting a answer he called the police i explained.to.the police what happened told them anyone in my place would be livid they wrote a report and left then the front desk.asked us to.leave! I called coroporate they refused to get involed.Save the headache and never stay here absoultly the worst hotel and service ever!!

• Stayed October 2013
Courtyard Paramus
Courtyard Paramus
#3 of 5 in Paramus
Fairfield Inn & Suites Paramus

Been to Ramada Rochelle Park Near Paramus? Share your experiences!