“Great hotel in pleasant town”

Ramada Rochelle Park Near Paramus
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Rochelle Park
Reviewed September 20, 2013

A few of my favorite things:
On a bus line: NJ Transit 163 express/local to NYC Port Authority
Near a 24 hour Shop Rite with hot food counter and liquor store open on Sundays
Near AMC theater
Daily hot breakfast with freshly made waffles; the orange juice was refreshing.
Free social hour on Wednesdays with premium liquor and hot/cold foods
Comfortable bed
Great showerhead
Good restaurant in front of hotel(BOOM): delicious burger, had sweet pototao fries, and carried my liquor( Fireball)
Wifi and cable
Microwave and refrigerator
I felt quite at home and welcomed.
Pleasant, friendly, knowledgeable staff

Room Tip: Get a room not facing the expressway or traffic.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo
Yash M, General Manager at Ramada Rochelle Park Near Paramus, responded to this reviewResponded September 21, 2013

Dear Glenda H,

Hello I want to thank you very much for taking your valuable time to write this review for us and it means a lot since it MADE MY DAY ! Based on your comments you seem to enjoy all the amenities of the hotel both the inside and the outside of the hotel as well.

I completely agree with your description of the hotel where the town is safe and convinient for shopping, entertainment, food and beverage and lodging purposes. Not to mention the perfectly situated Njtransit stop near the hotel since it helps guests, like you, to travel easily in and out of the big apple (NYC).

The new BoomBurger restaurant is perfect for our guests and one of our biggest achievments so our guests do not have to step out of the hotel and search for food, because it is at their doorstep. BoomBurger features awesome burgers, wings, and fries that one would forget a dinner at Applebee's altogether.

Thank you very much for the amazing review and great points on our hotel as it helps to improve our service and understand our guests better. I am speechless on the comments you have given us since every one of those comments are true and benefiting our guests and our business everyday. Glenda H , we hope to see you again soon at the Ramada Inn,Rochelle Park,Nj.

Reviewed September 15, 2013

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Stephen K
Yash M, General Manager at Ramada Rochelle Park Near Paramus, responded to this reviewResponded September 17, 2013

Reviewed September 11, 2013

We just came back from visit to New York city we chose this hotel for our stay while there. Room was nice bed was really clean and comfy free internet was great TV had all kinds of channels they even had HBO. The continental breakfast which is included was more than just continental had eggs sausage muffins cereal and they even had someone on hand to make Belgian waffles. Our room also had fridge and microwave and on top of all price was reasonable. Location is convenient in walking distance from big Mall and on bus route.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Yash M, General Manager at Ramada Rochelle Park Near Paramus, responded to this reviewResponded September 12, 2013

Dear nazif7,

Hello I want to thank you very much for writing such kind review for us and we really appreciate the amazing things you had to say. We improve our service day by day and guests like you are our primary concern. Thank you very much for the kind review and we hope to see more of it.

I understand that the hotel's location was one of the most important factors contributing to your stay as it is one of our major plus points. The close-by public transport is beneficial and allows guests to take the public transport all the way into the main attraction and location of the city-scape.

Breakfast at our hotel is just as valuable as well and allows the guest to feel complete and ready for a day's worth of adventure. As you mentioned it is fresh and crisp, which we specialize in very much and have high importance in as well. The assistant at breakfast is a positive influence in assisting guests and I am very satisfied that you have found their service to your advantage.

I thank you again for all the positive words and hope to see you again very soon.

Reviewed September 9, 2013

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family

Reviewed September 6, 2013

My husband and I only stayed one night here because we were in town for a funeral. The staff was sufficiently helpful and the room was adequate. It was not the cleanest room I have ever stayed in, but I would not call it dirty. However, I did find three separate hairs on a "new" towel that were not either of ours. There were cold/hot water coolers all over the place, which I liked. I also liked that we had a mini-fridge and microwave in our room that I didn't know about until we got there. Breakfast was included, which is always a nice amenity. It wasn't anything special, some pastries, fresh waffles, cereal, and something they called eggs. It was fine. The waffle did have a funny flavor to it, which the staff advised us was blueberry after the fact. There was a downside to where the breakfast area was though. It was on the second floor and even though there was an elevator, there were still some steps to get to it. I note this because I am 9 months pregnant and every stair is difficult for me right now. I wonder how disabled patrons get to the breakfast area. For the price, this place was perfectly adequate.

Room Tip: Mini-fridge and microwave in room. Non-smoking rooms available.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Yash M, General Manager at Ramada Rochelle Park Near Paramus, responded to this reviewResponded September 9, 2013

Dear Stephani A,

Hello Stephanie A , I want to wish you the best with your upcoming child as I know it will be very healthy and fit when it arrives. As a mother you should and I know you are proud to be one as It can be a critical status in life.

On the other hand, I must say that the hairs found in your personal restroom is something management does not allow at all. That is including me, and I have addressed all my housekeeping staff on your complaint and disgust . They have told me that they will not repeat the mistake and ask for your forgiveness , since it is not in ther nature to have that type of service to their valued guests. I promise you that by your next stay with us this mistake will not occur along with any other mistake and your room will be flawless.

As far as breakfast goes the location of it can be difficult for those in special condition as you and because you have notified us about it , we are now considering an elevator for our guests or at least a ramp. Please give us some time as we speak to upper management about this concern. The breakfast is standard and must be a compliance with the Ramada brand and we have little control over changes to it. The ramada franchise requires us to display specific items in a certain way to the guests as we are doing now. Nonetheless, our deepest apologies are given to you behalf your stay.

Mrs. Stephani A, I thank you again for taking time to write this review for us. We hope to see you again soon at Ramada Inn Rochelle Park.

Reviewed September 2, 2013

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Ramada
Yash M, General Manager at Ramada Rochelle Park Near Paramus, responded to this reviewResponded September 6, 2013

Reviewed August 22, 2013

I stay here because its convenient and affordable. Its better to make reservations online. There is an odor to the lobby, but its not offensive.
The back side door is not accessible to entry -even with key- you have to walk around to lobby. slightly inconvenient, but again not a big deal.
rooms are clean, beds comfortable.
for the money this hotel is perfect for me.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank John H
Yash M, General Manager at Ramada Rochelle Park Near Paramus, responded to this reviewResponded August 23, 2013

Dear John H ,

Hello Mr. John H, I would like to thank you very much for the kind words for the hotel and your stay quality. I must agree that the odor in the lobby is slightly disturbing but rest assured the source of the problem is detected and has been solved and now the odor will slowly drive itself away in no time. The back door which is locked is mainly due to security and one reason why the door did not open may be because the room key is not charged enough that it may require a recharge and without a doubt should open up. Nonetheless, thank you very very much for the awesome and kind words as we hope to see you again in the future.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Rochelle Park
Holiday Inn Express Paramus
Comfort Inn & Suites Paramus
Hyatt Place Fair Lawn Paramus
Hilton Hasbrouck Heights / Meadowlands
Hilton Hasbrouck Heights / Meado...
#3 of 3 in Hasbrouck Heights
Crowne Plaza - Saddle Brook
Crowne Plaza - Saddle Brook
#2 of 3 in Saddle Brook
3 mi away
Fairfield Inn & Suites by Mariott Paramus

Been to Ramada Rochelle Park Near Paramus? Share your experiences!