“I guess for the price, you can't expect much.”

Ramada Rochelle Park Near Paramus
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Rochelle Park
Reviewed July 2, 2012

The front desk people didn't look too happy, the check-in person never had a smile on his face. When we got to our floor, there was some kind of weird smell in the hall way, Ice machine was out of order also. The room itself was in pretty good shape with the exception of the washroom, they really need to fix up the washrooms. I also found two small which I believe are blood stains on the blanket. But other than that, everything seems decent for a hotel at this class level.

This hotel is about 35 minutes drive from Manhatten without delays and there is also public transit in front of the hotel that takes you directly to Time Square.

Breakfast is not very good, I rather have McDonald breakfast.

Room Tip: You may want to choose a room not facing the highway.
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled with friends

Reviewed July 1, 2012

We stayed here for the second year in a row. This time for 28 nights. Staff was always helpful and nice. Great asset to have a micro and fridge. Very convenient to the bus stop for easy access in to the city. Rooms were cleana and air conditioned. Would have liked to have the pool open but it was closed the whole time. Grocery store and mall within just a few blocks. This was a great motel for the price. Is there nicer? Sure but I didn't want to pay $100 plus a night. No bedbugs or roach worrys here which I hear is common in nyc. I will defintely stay again

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank jen b
Reviewed June 26, 2012

I stayed at the Ramada June 2nd for one night. It was just okay. Nothing special, especially what they called a "fitness center" which was just 2 machines. We paid $89 for the night (not including taxes). The one thing that really bothered me was that when taking a shower the floor would become soaking wet even with the use of the shower curtain. It would remain wet for the rest of the night into the next day. It seemed like they are remodeling some of the rooms so hopefully IF i ever stay there again it will be a better experience.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 24, 2012

Where do I start...? Let's skip to the part where I called 3 times because I accidentally left my dress there. The guy continued to tell me he was asking the housekeeping woman to check, until I had a man call...then he actually did something. He came back after 15 minutes on hold to tell us that the housekeeper claimed they gave it to a friend of mine in the room with me. Yeh ok...clearly a liar. Oh & the pool which they said was good, was "broke", the microwave from 1980 & didnt work, dirty disgusting rooms, & they messed up people's resevations. This place is not only a dump, but they're liars & thieves. A claim is being filed, so I hope they're ready.

• Stayed: June 2012
1  Thank tgal19
Reviewed June 14, 2012

Staying overnight you sometimes take chances with different hotels. I read the reviews and then looked into it myself. Not expensive but it was clean. I wouldn't make it a summer vacation kind of place. It was used as a business stay over. My wife wasn't crazy about the sheets but it was sleepable. The room was clean, bathroom was spotless. About the construction I asked when I booked and he said it was not a problem but the pool was closed. It turned out not to be a problem with any noise or construction type work. We did not try the breakfast but I believe it was simple. But what do you really expect. It was not a full diner. Over all I would recommend if you needed someplace for a day or two.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed May 30, 2012

I just spent 2 nights at this hotel. Typically, I like Ramadas however I would not look to stay at this one again. While the weather was in the high 80's, there was no air conditioning in the hallways or elevators but the lobby was maintained at a very comfortable temp. My room appeared to be decent at first glance; in need of some minor repairs but I saw that they were undergoing renovations throughout the building so I wasn't bothered by that. My son asked if I had left a sock on the floor...it was NOT a sock my family has ever touched! Was left by a prior hotel guest! The breakfast was bad. Reconstituted eggs, yuck. The cheap coffee in the rooms brewed a pot so weak you could see through it and had no flavor. The coffee in the breakfast and lobby wasn't much better. Front desk personnel always sitting/hiding in corner, playing on smartphone. Not helpful.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed May 18, 2012

What can i say that hasn't already been said. The hotel definitely needs an upgrade...in service, quality of establishment, etc.
We stayed here during a tour of NYC...I can see why we got a discount. The only thing that I can say that is remotely okay about this hotel is that there is a bus stop right next to the hotel that will bring you directly to the bus port authority on manhattan...meaning it's basically a $2-$3 ride to NYC...other than that, i would advise you to find something cleaner and nicer in secaucus..or something of the sort. There are definitely better "bang for your buck" deals out there.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Rochelle Park
Holiday Inn Express Paramus
Comfort Inn & Suites Paramus
Crowne Plaza - Saddle Brook
Crowne Plaza - Saddle Brook
#2 of 3 in Saddle Brook
Hilton Hasbrouck Heights / Meadowlands
Hilton Hasbrouck Heights / Meado...
#3 of 3 in Hasbrouck Heights
Hyatt Place Fair Lawn Paramus
3 mi away
Fairfield Inn & Suites by Mariott Paramus

Been to Ramada Rochelle Park Near Paramus? Share your experiences!