“One of the Best Pies in New Jersey”

De Lorenzo's Tomato Pies
Ranked #3 of 21 Restaurants in Robbinsville
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed December 5, 2012

This is really excellent - crispy, tasty crust topped with quality fresh mozzarella cheese and tomatoes. Reminds me of the homemade pizza that what my grandmother used to make. I was to their original location in Trenton and I think they haven't lost a step in the move to the newer location in Robbinsville. AS a starter, we also enjoy splitting their antipasti, which has roasted fennel, roasted peppers, fresh mozzarella, provolone, oilves, prosciutto, salami, fried peppers and hot peppers. They do a lot of things right here. Only issue can be long waits for a table at busy times, but on weekdays around 5pm we usually are seated quickly.

Reviewed December 4, 2012

If you can live with the waiting time, this is a great place to eat. The food is really tasty. The wait time is tremendously long, Everytime, I have been there, I had to wait at least 45 minutes. Next time, I will just take the number and come back again instead of waiting there.

Reviewed November 25, 2012

We go there once a week and get our usual - anti pasti appetizer and a large sausage tomato pie. Perfect for 2 adults and 2 young kids. Just wish they will open for lunch on weekends.

Reviewed November 10, 2012

We had to wait just a bit, but worth the wait...would have been tough to wait in bad weather though. Not much room inside for waiting. Best pizza in the area. Not the cheapest, but not the most expensive either, salads are great too!

Reviewed November 4, 2012

This is not the original De Lorenzo's (that's in Trenton) but it's the same quality. I have been several times and never been disappointed. The tomato pie is to die for. If you like thin crust pizza, De Lorenzo's is the place. Their heirloom tomato salad is always great, even in the winter. Where ever the get their produce is amazing. Always fresh. Better than John's pizza in New York City. I highly recommend a trio to either location (Robbinsville, or Trenton), you will be very satisfied.

1  Thank Steve M