“Great, great, great!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed April 24, 2015 via mobile

Was pleasantly surprised. Went for early dinner on a Friday before any kind of crowd and had a great experience. Beautiful restaurant, friendly, attentive service and outstanding food. We ordered Scallops and crab cakes with calamari as an appetizer. They were all terrific. A great BYOB, Will definitely return.

Reviewed April 12, 2015

We had Salad, Skirt Steak and mashed potatoes tonight. The food was delicious. The problem was with the service. There were no steak knives on the table when our food arrived and she never came back to check on our food until we were finished. Plopped the dessert menu on our time and came back fifteen minutes later for an order. There were only two tables in the restaurant at the time (including ours). Please go for the food and restaurant space. Just push for good service.

Reviewed March 20, 2015

My husband & I both had burgers for lunch; one off the menu and one build your own. We were very pleased. Rolls were tasty, signature beef burgers of excellent quality were char-grilled, fries excellent and house cured pickle superb. We will return to try out the pizzas and entrees. Service was good and friendly; restaurant quiet. Nice decor.

Note: New name is District Riverton Bistro; food sourced locally when possible; local muscians on the weekend.

Reviewed March 16, 2015

Service was better this time with finishing each course as the next arrived. Previously we had overlap. My soup was not hot and I sent back for a warm up. My main course was also not hot but warm enough to eat. My wife's meal was hot for both. The food is good and not badly priced.

Reviewed March 4, 2015

First visit to District with group of 7 friends 2 weeks ago, good timing on Tuesday they offer BOGO pizza. First impression the deco is cosy & inviting and love the BYOB. We placed our orders for salads & pizza......then waited a long long time. They only seem to have one small very unique pizza oven and had only one chef on at time we placed our order. Pizza was OK, they are kindof small. In the S. Jersey/Philadelphia area pizza is abundent & you can find awesome pizza everywhere. I would say District pizza was a deal on BOGO but they need to speed up service. Maybe I would go back but only on BOGO deal. I was excited before going, their website is like the decor & menu selections look so delicious.