“Skip dessert at the restaurant”
Review of Curly's Ice Cream

Curly's Ice Cream
Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Riverdale
Description: Making Homemade Ice Cream for 3 Generations!
Description: Making Homemade Ice Cream for 3 Generations!
Pompton Lakes, New Jersey
“Skip dessert at the restaurant”
Reviewed May 16, 2014 via mobile

and come here for homemade ice cream. I took my daughter and she always wants to come back. Strawberry is great. Try cookies and cream too. They also make cakes. Enjoy!

1 Thank Glenn K

Wayne, NJ
“Yum!”
Reviewed October 22, 2013

This is one of the better ice scream places around. Very excited when they extended the open season instead of closing for winter last year. My kids love the flavors.

Only issue, disappointed when they stopped taking the American Express Card.

Visited October 2013
“We all scream for ice cream. Most of the time.”
Reviewed September 4, 2013 via mobile

The line here is almost always long but they have a tasty sugar free ice cream that doesn't taste like dirt. This is a pretty good to stop with an easy turn around right up the road since NJ sucks and you can't make a left turn. Def worth a stop.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank Ccrawfo
Boonton, New Jersey
“Real good ice cream”
Reviewed June 28, 2013

I've been wanting to try their ice cream for awhile now, since whenever we've driven by lately, there always seem to be a long line outside. My daughter came here recently with some friends and loved it, so I had to give it a try. I took the kids here today to try it out. My daughter had the Vanilla Nutella ice cream, my son had the Oreo ice cream, and I had the Brownie Batter Chocolate ice cream. We sat on the bench outside, relaxed and enjoyed every bite and lick. Now, my wife is jealous, so I guess she'll be going with us on our next visit.

• Visited June 2013
4 Thank HOCKPOOH
Kinnelon, New Jersey
“My mouth is happy with curlys”
Reviewed April 13, 2013

Best Ice Cream in North Jersey!!! What else can I say? There are quite a few flavors to chose from but the twist is my favorite. They make great ice cream cakes that are always fresh.

Visited April 2013