“THE BEST SUSHI!”
Review of Fuki Sushi

Fuki Sushi
Ranked #9 of 33 Restaurants in River Edge
Reviewed August 7, 2017 via mobile

So delicious! The best any where! Highly recommend a stop here. BYOB. They will furnish the wine glasses.

Date of visit: August 2017

Reviewed April 12, 2017

This is my favorite sushi place ever. I have never been there in person so I don't know about the restaurant itself but whenever we order delivery we've been happy. It's always fresh, fast and drivers are also super friendly.

Date of visit: December 2016
Reviewed February 23, 2017

This small restaurant is a local gem. Food is fresh and place is inviting. Lunch specials can't be beat.

Date of visit: February 2017
Reviewed January 18, 2017

Amazing food and very nice people. They really take care of you and it's casual. Price point is a little high, but worth it

Date of visit: April 2016
Reviewed September 10, 2015

Been going here for a while. Every Friday night either sitting down or taking out. They are attentive to me and my toddler aged kids. The new seating arrangement is very nice. The staff is awesome and the food is great! I tend to get a regular roll and a special roll. And sometimes sashimi or sushi. Young does a great job and I have never been disappointed.

Date of visit: August 2015