“Love the Pad Thai!”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Cape May, New Jersey
“Love the Pad Thai!”
Reviewed March 17, 2013

A really under rated restaurant in Rio Grande. The menu is choices are excellent and the food is extremely good! We love the Curry, Pad Thai, Sushi, you name it! Once people figure out how great this place is, it will be hard to get a seat. For now, we go there and enjoy it when ever we can.

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank m4pEverest

Rio Grande, New Jersey
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great food awesome place !!!!”
Reviewed February 13, 2013

The food here is just amazing....I dont know where to start ...well for starters theres dumplings that are nicely cooked the filling is seasoned just right Ive also had the scallion pancakes that come 8 pieces with what seems to be a soy sauce based dip ..the miso soup is very tasteful and comforting the salad is good something about the dressing my fav by far is the crisy caramalized chicken i give it a 12 out of 10 .

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank jessy116
Cape May, New Jersey
“Great place...something new and different”
Reviewed September 18, 2012

I have only had lunch here but I must say the food it very good. I ordered the Chrispy Carmelized Chicken which was so good, I ordered it again on my next four visits. I had lunch there today and the only thing missing was the sesame seeds on the chicken, but it was still
so good. Salad is great too, nothing special but the dressing is addicting. I'm not into sushi any more, but there are so many other dishes to try. Hopefully next time I'll take a break from my favorite chicken dish and order pad thai or something else. Prices may be a dollar or two more than what you get at a Chinese restaurant, but the chicken is actually WHITE meat and not over breaded and not greasy. Service is very good too. I'll be back.

• Visited September 2012
1 Thank islandgirllansdale
new york
“food was great! but pricey :(”
Reviewed August 31, 2012

my family wanted to eat rice and there's not a lot in the wildwood boardwalk, and since we got a 20% coupon from the motel we stayed, we went there to eat. it wasnt crowded and we got to choose our table (for 2 adults and 2 kids). we ordered the dinner boxes which consist of a miso soup, salad, 6 pcs california rolls, 2 dumplings, one spring roll, one cup of rice (your choice if white or brown) and your selection (eg. shrimp tempura, chicken teriyaki). and it was delicious. desserts were mostly ice cream and i had green tea (2 big scoops) which i shared my other child and a mochi chocolate ice cream which they serve in a plate sliced (into 8 pcs like an orange) and with a whipped cream in the middle. though food was good, the bill totalled about $60 with tip and the 20% discount included :(

• Visited August 2012
1 Thank snoopy N Y
Chantilly, Virginia
“Slow service, but excellent food!”
Reviewed August 27, 2012

The trip to Sushi Ukai was well worth it. Although th service was slow, the food was very good and my husband said the sushi was probably the freshest he'd ever eaten.

They have other Asian dishes as well and I had a chicken curry dish. They also give you the choice of brown or white rice.

My kids had pork dumplings and then shared chicken fried rice. No fortune cookies here though.

Visited August 2012