“Crablegs Had Fungi!!”
Review of Joy Buffet - CLOSED

Joy Buffet
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed December 14, 2013

In the last 5 years I must have been here 20 times if not more. They started out extremely strong, now fading. The ends of the crablegs had some type of growth, some sort of fungi. of the 20 legs that were out (4PM start of dinner) seemed like they served the leftovers from the day before. Plus the steam table that was holding them wasn't even on (if it was it wasn't no where the temp it needed to be at). I asked to see manager and he told me not to eat the ends. Informed him you cant keep serving bad crablegs. He went to the container on steam table and just mixed them, didnt remove one. He did turn the steam table on as the water was boiling. My friend I had with me was a brave soul and hit the raw clams up. They looked ok and he said they tasted ok.

4  Thank Aldo L

Reviewed September 25, 2013 via mobile

I love Chinese buffets, but this place was absolutely disgusting. General tso chicken was only the breading, no chicken plus it was over cooked. String beans were cold, shrimp was slimy and not fresh. The entire restaurant was dirty. I have no ideas why we stayed, probably because we were starving. Do yourself a favor and DONT EAT HERE. How isn't this place shut down??? I'm guessing they don't have a health department down here.

1  Thank LtownMike
Reviewed August 16, 2013 via mobile

Not too much variety
Shrimps wasn't clean
Crabs legs cold not salty
Honey chicken no chicken only breaded

Good fruits
Waitress gave me chopsticks :)
Too expensive for little kids

1  Thank Limarie B
Reviewed July 29, 2013

While on family vacation in Wildwood,NJ we decided to try this buffet what a mistake the food was cold they had to be told repeatedly to fill empty pans on the buffet the servers were very rude and upon paying the check stated that tip is not included the first time this has ever been said to me. The food on the buffet must maintain a internal temp of 140 degrees because if not it will grow bacteria and the cold food should have an internal temp of 40 degrees or below.

1  Thank Louis K
Reviewed July 21, 2013

We thoroughly enjoyed Joy buffet.

Prices were good. Food was hot. Lots of shrimp and seafood choices.

There is also sushi, but I did not enjoy the sushi. Also not much choice for dessert.

Will definitely return next time I am Wildwood.