“Very good food” 4 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Parking Available
Montreal
“Very good food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 21, 2013

We thoroughly enjoyed Joy buffet.

Prices were good. Food was hot. Lots of shrimp and seafood choices.

There is also sushi, but I did not enjoy the sushi. Also not much choice for dessert.

Will definitely return next time I am Wildwood.

• 5 of 5 bubbles

Wharton, New Jersey, United States
“BEST FOOD EVER”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 17, 2013

best place to eat chinese food. there is always a saying and its to try everything before judging it. i would come everyday if i could. just like everyone else tha love this place the food is awesome and never the better hot when busy. come check this place out if you people are in rio grande!

West Deptford
“I will NEVER go here ever again!!!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 10, 2013

Well Let see where shall I start? I have tried here before and really did not like it the first time,but let my family talk me into giving them another chance. "BIG MISTAKE". We get there and walk in and tell them there are 7 of us. They try to sit us at a table that would even be small and cramped if 5 people sat at it. When we told them that it was to small we got attitude but finally got them to put us at a bigger table. I took my youngest son to pick out his food. Soon as we took it to the table, he tried to eat it a said " Mommy why is my food cold"? All of the food that was ment to be hot, was not hot! The food taste gross. You go up to the guy that is there to cook the stakes and ask for well done, and you get it back to your table cut into it to find red bloody meat!! He gave my brothers food away to another person, and cooked his girlfriends food wrong. When they asked him about it he would not answer them and soon as they walked away started talking about them to other workers.They have crab legs, but they only bring out a little bit and when there is no more you have to wait way to long for them to bring out more. They charge kids by how tall they are not by age. Also the price they charge for kids is rediculous! The Bathrooms were GROSS, NOT CLEAN! I always say if they don't clean the bathrooms(and that's what you see) How clean do you think the kitchen is? Needless to say inless you like eating slop and being overcharged for it, on top of their unfriendly attitude DO NOT EAT HERE!!!! If I could have given them no filled in dot I would have!

1 Thank kat1628
Middletown, New York
“Acceptable”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 4, 2013

This restaurant was much better when it first opened a few years ago. The food is more acceptable than good. The buffet has the usual selections found at all the Chinese buffets. Nothing exciting. At times, the food is overdone and on the buffet too long. There are times when selections are empty and it takes the staff awhile to replenish the food. We had to wait for the crab legs to be replaced. We told our server the same three crab legs are still on the buffet. We asked when additional crab legs will be put on the buffet. We were told when the crab legs are ready. This was the beginning of the Fourth of July holiday and the restaurant should had been ready for the crowd and planned to have enough food available when needed. Otherwise, if you are in the mood for Chinese food this buffet is acceptable.

• 5 of 5 bubbles
Concord, North Carolina
“Good food IF you come when crowded”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 6, 2013

This place has very good food when crowded and the selections are constantly replenished. If the parking lot looks empty the food is cold and hard.

• Visited June 2013