“Great Italian Restaurant!”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed November 30, 2012

Food was exceptional and service was great! Great neighborhood restaurant. Charming and comfortable ambiance.

Service was friendly and food was tasty! Be sure to try the veal milanese with their homemade mozzarella and a dessert they call, The Hot Mess!!

Highly recommend.

Reviewed November 30, 2012

This place is a JEWEl, tucked away on Chestnut Street right off of Ridgewood Avenue. The atmosphere is quaint, rustic, and super cozy. Food was amazing and sauces were done to perfecetion! Service was on point and very friendly. When you go, you must try the Lobster Ravioli and the Skirt Steak. Cant wait to dine again here!!!

Reviewed July 9, 2012

This is a small restaurant offering a wonderful diverse menu of superbly prepared dishes. The sauce I had with my meal was one of the best I ever tasted. The food was beautifully presented at just the right pace. A wonderful dining experience.

Reviewed June 29, 2012

I WENT TO DINNER THERE ON 6-28-12. ORDERED FRIED CALAMARI WHICH CAME OUT OF A FROZEN BOX AND WAS CHARCOALED FRIED. POLENTA WHICH ME AND MY GIRLFRIEND GOT VIOLENTLY SICK THAT EVENING. THEN I ORDERED THE FETTUCINI WITH MUSHROOMS IN A LIGHT CREAM SAUSE (alfredo) and i received fettucini with charcoaled burnt can mushrooms in a water based sause. my girlfriend had the seafood over pasta which she could not even touch because the sauce was so salty. we did not complain , but the waiter noticed that we didnt touch any of the food. so he took it upon himself to call the owner. Thie owner approached us and asked what was wrong ? we explained and she stated "we know nothing about italian food" and handed me a 75.00 bill. RUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2  Thank anthony r
Reviewed June 26, 2012

I have to begin with saying that when the waitress gave the specials she also told the prices which is always appreciated.We had an appetizer of fresh mozzarella and roasted peppers which was very good. I had lobster ravioli with shrimp. It was delicious but the shrimp were very small. My husband had a mixed seafood dish with linguine which he said had a fabulous sauce and he enjoyed it very much. My only complaint with the restaurant was that the portions were on the small side.