“Amazing!!!!”

Cuisines: French
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Went this past Saturday night with 6 people for a 60 birthday. We were seated right away. The waiter saw we had champagne and immediately went to get chilled flutes without us asking. That started what became a wonderful night filled with amazing food, fantastic service, and over 2 hrs of laughter. Had the seafood crepe for appy and the crispy duck special for dinner. OMG!!!! There are no words! There wasn't one single plate that was not perfect! ( We all had something different). Do yourself a favor and go to this place. You will be extremely happy

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (239)

Reviewed September 1, 2019 via mobile

I’ve been going to LaTour for a few years, so it’s about time I write a review. First of all, Patricia is THE BEST!! She always makes my mother and I feel so special when we come in. If you want the best service with one of the nicest people you’ll ever meet, ask for her! Second, the minute you walk in, you feel like you’re transported to Provence. From the the decor to the music, it’s quintessentially French. Last but not least, the food is amazing!!! My mom and I always have the seafood crepe and wild mushroom appetizers, but you really can’t go wrong with anything on the menu. LaTour is definitely my go-to when in Ridgewood.

Date of visit: July 2019
Reviewed August 7, 2019 via mobile

Located next to the train station in downtown Ridgewood, LaTour is a small restaurant with a Gallic accent serving solid, classic French food. I understand the restaurant has been there for decades. The decor is a bit tired but the food is well prepared and seasoned. The wait staff was very pleasant and attentive. The “real deal” is the price fixed, four course, menu available Tuesday through Thursday. As a la carts menu is also available.

Date of visit: August 2019
Reviewed July 15, 2019

Arguably the best restaurant in Ridgewood, we chose Latour as THE place to celebrate our anniversary. We had been there twice before with friends, so we knew what to expect. Well worth the price (entrees are about $10 more than most other non-casual places).

Date of visit: July 2019
Reviewed July 2, 2019 via mobile

Quaint restaurant in Ridgewood . A taste of Paris!
Delicious filet mignon in a puff pastry. Friendly staff and a BYOB. Best tasting French food in Bergen County.

Date of visit: February 2019