“Very good”
Review of Latour

Latour
Reserve with OpenTable
Latour is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 135 Restaurants in Ridgewood
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed February 23, 2013 via mobile

So here's the deal...been here before. Not as good as usual. Amazing seafood.crepe. Amazing cheese souffle. 1 of 2 awesome beef Wellingtons. Cheap wine glasses until we asked. Fake candles on table. Great service. 6 star profiteroles!! Could easily be 5 star with a few more details.

Reviewed February 10, 2013

We had an all around wonderful dining experience. The style of the restaurant, the presentation and favors of the food and the staff all contributed to it. We are thrilled to have found such a gem and so close to home. I would recommend this restaurant to any foodie.

Reviewed January 31, 2013

Everything is first-class here: decor, service, menu choices, and, of course, the superb food. Plus the gracious chef who visits most tables. Best in Ridgewood and one of the best in NJ.

2  Thank TreborRemag
Reviewed January 20, 2013

Not many French places around. This one is worth visiting but you must make a reservation. Very small and intimate. Highly recommend it.

1  Thank Janet H
Reviewed January 12, 2013

I have traveled all over the country and eaten at many of the top restaurants. Latour's stands up to them all with great service, nice ambiance, and terrifically executed food. My wife and I returned for our second visit to Latours this evening. I had the soufle which was incredible...light, great textures and amazing flavors. My wife had the salad frisee and it had just the right balance of ingredients. My venison entre was perfectly cooked, and the lingon berry sauce was a perfect match to the meat. My wife had the bronzino which was perfectly cooked. Overall an amaizing experience for

1  Thank JasonMcKeon74