“What a treat!!!”

Village Green Restaurant
Ranked #5 of 135 Restaurants in Ridgewood
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Description: New American Cuisines. Fine Dinning.
Reviewed June 19, 2012

I was looking for a nice, romantic and quality restaurant, for our 10th anniversary. Since it fell on Saturday (evening), it was hard to get reservations and I was searching hard, for something new. While reading reviews on several Bergen County top restaurants, one of the reviewers compared the restaurant to The Village Green, saying that there's no need to pay top dollars for a mediocre restaurant, when there are less expensive and better restaurants like The Village Green around. I got my attention and I've decided to give it a shot.
Not just that it was easy to get reservations (on line!), from the moment we got there, it was just perfect... - the service was fantastic, the food was out of this world and we felt that we also got a good value.
We both went for the tastings menu ($55 each) and there wasn't one item that wasn't delicious!
This restaurant is a BYOW, so you can bring a great bottle, have a fantastic meal w/o breaking the bank.
Tip - if you really want a romantic, private diner - ask for the table-for-2, at the inside-room, by the window. It's like have a small private room...