“I love Pho”

T.C's Little Taste of Saigon Ridgewood NJ
Ranked #40 of 141 Restaurants in Ridgewood
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Reviewed April 30, 2018

I was in the mood for some pho. I haven't had pho in a long time. The parking is not the best. I enjoyed my meatball cooked meat pho and also had some spring rolls. It was very good. The place is the small but nice place for lunch or dinner. The staff was so nice

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed September 16, 2017 via mobile

We had the pho, it was amazing. Be sure to get the vegetable and shrimp spring rolls. Good service in a low key setting. Highly reccomend.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed September 5, 2017 via mobile

This wasn't my first bowl of pho as they say. But I can say for sure that it was the best. The broth was on point. And to make it better they have a house hot sauce instead of Sriracha that puts Sriracha to shame. It's a must go

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed August 27, 2017

Visited 08/26/2017
Pho as good as it gets.
Our neighbors (the BEST neighbors ever!) were going here and invited us, saying the food was soooo good and really cheap. They were right. Great food with very attentive service.
We shared both of their Spring Rolls options, fried and steamed... both excellent.
We all had our own Pho (I had their #^ - Pho Tai Nam Gau, Tai Gan). The broth was excellent, with lots of rice noodles and a decent amount of beef. Just yummy! The neighbors and my wife also enjoyed their Pho too... Seafood and meatballs.
My wife and I shared their ribs and rice... also excellent. Nice meaty ribs with a great sauce for the rice.
Watch out for their homemade hot sauce! "A little dab will do ya!" I'm not a huge fan of sriracha and didn't miss it although I do like it. Their hot sauce had me tearing up with sweat running down my bald head. So good!
This seems to be someone's home many years go, so it's easy to miss. Let's see... maybe 12 tables all together?? Not a lot. Parking is limited too, but there is parking around back.
Excellent food and it's a BYOB.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed June 23, 2017

This is a small local restaurant that will get crowded at peak times.

I had the fresh vegetable spring rolls with a peanut sauce. Normally in Vn it would be served with fish sauce and chili sauce. It was done well but would be better with the sauces that I mentioned.
Next was bahn xeo with chicken and shrimp and bean sprouts. While it was tasty it was missing greens on the side which you would wrap around the banh xeo. The bean sprouts were not necessary. Spring onions would be a better filling along with some greens.

The cold white ca phe was excellent.

Service was OK. Prices were very reasonable for the US; in Vn the cost would have been about 1/3 the price as here.

In summary I would recommend T.C.'s for a nice sample of relatively authentic VN cuisine.

Date of visit: June 2017