“of all the burritos” 1 of 5 bubbles
Review of Tito's Burritos

Tito's Burritos
Ranked #65 of 130 Restaurants in Ridgewood
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Seating, Takeout
Description: It is affiliated with same name restaurants in Morristown and Summit NJ.
New jersey
“of all the burritos”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 12, 2012

This one is the worst. Our family loves all of the burrito places, we go frequently. This places is closest, but it's not only bad, but our family has gotten food poisoning. It's an easy decision to avoid this one. Lots of better options around.

Visited June 2012

Glen Rock ,NJ
“Poor service, bland food, very disappointing...”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 7, 2012

I recently grabbed food here with some friends, due to the poor reviews I was skeptical but we wanted to try it anyway. Unfortunately the reviews were true, the food tasted like it had been frozen, the staff were rude, and it was noisy.

• Visited October 2012
“So good”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 23, 2012

People should go there alot and its not a kids place.There food is good and its worth it. The atmosphere in the room does make people tired because of the air but other than that then its fine. Its not gona hurt us. Food is really good.

• 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Northeast
“Disappointing”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 16, 2012

I ordered delivery this evening. The gentleman who took my telephone order was friendly, prompt, and efficient. The delivery person showed up within 15 minutes and our order was correct. I felt hopeful. The food; however, was disappointing. I ordered a grande guacamole, a bag of chips, a chicken taco, and a Mac Daddy burrito. The guacamole is so oversalted that I I just cannot finish it. My chicken taco is dry and bland. I asked my husband how his burrito tastes and his response: "It's alright." We will not repeat this experience.

• Visited August 2012
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank FactualReviewer
Paramus, New Jersey
“Bland , nothing to do with Mexican food”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 7, 2012

I was excited when they opened, because I love Mexican food.
I went to try the food right after they opened. I was disappionted, but then I thought they were at the beginning, maybe they needed more time to find their way.
I visited again last week. Same bland food , underseasoned, nothing to do with Mexican food. Not going back.

Visited June 2012