“Our Stay at the Hampton Inn, Ridgefield Park, NJ, USA”

Hampton Inn Ridgefield Park
Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Ridgefield Park
Boyonton Beach, FL, United States
“Our Stay at the Hampton Inn, Ridgefield Park, NJ, USA”
Reviewed September 3, 2014

My wife and I could not have fond a better place than the Hampton Inn, Ridgefield Park, NJ. The staff has been well trained and we where treated with respect, dignity and most of all, friendship. Every time we come to NJ, we stay at the same facility. Thank you Hampton Inn!

1 Thank Alphonse P

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
  • Korean first
Secaucus,NJ, United States
Reviewed August 27, 2014

Bathrooms are super clean. The room smelled fresh. Even though we were on the highway side....the room was still quieter than some hotels we've been in. The staff is super helpful with any questions. Needs 2 treadmills, not just one. Pool is nice and clean.

Reviewed August 24, 2014

You guys are amazing. I was there on June 21st., when I walked in I was super tired. Bill was at the FD, he remembered who I was and he remembered that my daughter was going to college - that made my night. Thank you for making a bittersweet trip so much more pleasant.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Agnes Y, General Manager at Hampton Inn Ridgefield Park, responded to this review, October 7, 2014
Thank you for the wonderful review and for choosing to stay at the Hampton Inn Ridgefield Park! I'm happy to know that everything went well with your stay. Please see us again when you are back in the area.
Toronto, Canada
Reviewed August 12, 2014

There is no complain about the hotel and services received during my 4 days stay. Hot breakfast is nice, staff are friendly, pool is clean, room is nice, only thing worries me every day during my stay is how to enter the hotel entrance while try to avoid the merging high way traffic, it is way to challenge

2 Thank Tommy L
Prospect, United States
Reviewed August 11, 2014

Lovely Hampton Inn in Ridgefield Park. Spotless and spacious. One of the nicest Hampton's I've stayed in. Updated rooms - large work space, nice Roman shades. Pleasant staff and nice complimentary breakfast.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with friends

1 Thank Terri B
Jefferson, United States
Reviewed August 7, 2014

I am a nursing mother who had to keep breastmilk cold and ice packs frozen so that I would be able to keep my milk cool on the 6 hour trip home. I arrived to my room and found that the refrigerator was not on and cold. I decided to keep my milk in my cooler and fill it with ice, but I immediately called the front desk to report my problem. The woman who answered the phone was pleasant and helpful, but told me that I would need to bring my items down to the front desk in order to have them handled appropriately. This was my first disappointment. Not only was something not in working order in my room, I now had to bring my stuff down to the front desk to have it stored. I would have preferred that she send someone up to obtain it from me. When I got downstairs, there was a guy at the desk. I explained my situation to him and asked him if he could place my cold packs in a freezer. I specifically clarified that this needed to go in a freezer. He agreed and took my ice packs from me. The next morning when I checked out, I asked the man at the front desk and he obtained my cold, but not frozen ice packs. I verified that he had, in fact, obtained them from a refrigerator. I was upset about this because now I had over 24 ounces of milk that needed to be kept cold on the way home and I had to make do by filling my cooler bag AGAIN with an entire bag of ice. This was very inconvenient, and I was extremely displeased. I told the person at the desk of this happening and he said he would report it to the manager. He verified I handed the ice packs to a guy approximately 11:30 pm. First of all, you could have ensured that my refrigerator was on and cool. It takes 24 hours to ensure that a refrigerator is up to temp and I didn't have that amount of time. 2nd I would have had someone come up to my room to obtain the ice packs. This was an inconvenience and it was due to a hotel issue - not my issue. 3rd - my ice packs would have gone in the freezer. I'm not sure why anyone would have thought that ice packs should go in a refrigerator anyway. 4th - when I complained, the person at the desk should have told me about your 100% satisfaction policy. I still don't know what that is - and only know it exists because I took this survey, but I'm sure it would have benefited me and made me happier on leaving. 5th - the person at the desk should have offered to see if they could help me in some other way. Instead, I ended up going to the ice machine, filling up my bag and spending some time out in the lobby reorganizing my bags of breast milk. This was very uncomfortable for me. All in all, I was pretty unhappy on leaving. Thankfully, I did make it home with cold breast milk that didn't get spoiled - but I don't attribute that to The Hampton - I attribute that to my own improvisation.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple

3 Thank Austin E
Brockville, Canada
Reviewed August 7, 2014

The hotel is very clean, neat and quiet . It was a very pleasant stay for our family. We enjoyed it. Easy access to NY city. Train and bus stations short distance. Breakfast was good though could have more vegetarian options. The omelette had bacon cuts in them.

1 Thank Suja R
Also consider these accommodations in or near Ridgefield Park
Hilton Garden Inn Ridgefield Park
Teaneck Marriott at Glenpointe
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Fort Lee - George Washington Bridge
Home2 Suites by Hilton Hasbrouck Heights
Home2 Suites by Hilton Hasbrouck...
#1 of 3 in Hasbrouck Heights
Homewood Suites by Hilton Edgewater - NYC Area
Crowne Plaza Hotel Englewood

Been to Hampton Inn Ridgefield Park? Share your experiences!