$151
$134
GardenInn.com
Rodeway Inn Capri(Little Ferry)
$85
Homewood
$209
$149
Home2.com
All reviewsparking lotfront desknew york citymanhattan cruisegw bridgehotel entrancepark and ridenj turnpikebusy highwayexcellent hotelrecommend this hotelfamily vacationhotel is cleaneasy accessgreat place to staywould definitely stay here againfitness center
Reviewed April 15, 2014

The hotel is like others in the chain: clean and priced right. Breakfast is the standard fare. I required an early check in to attend a family wedding and this could not be guaranteed but when we arrived the room was ready and I was grateful. Upon our arrival, we wanted to order food and the front desk gave us several recommendations. The pizza we ordered was very good. We had no vehicle and the front desk arranged for car service to the airport on the day of departure. I have given this place an additional star because of the services provided. Rachel was on duty while we were there and she was extremely helpful and accommodating. I am appreciative of all she did for us. The location is a bit funky as it is right off an exit ramp that merges into a busy roadway. You have to know where you're going. It's difficult to slow down coming off the ramp to turn in to the lot. If you're coming from the roadway, it's difficult to slow down, cut into the exit ramp lane to enter the lot. You can't walk to anything. A car is essential!

Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank metrochik
Reviewed April 12, 2014

This Hampton Inn was updated recently. The room was clean and the bathroom as well. The comforter and the bed were extremely comfortable. They have free wi-fi in the rooms and the breakfast in the morning was ok. The only problem was the wake up call that didn't come. If I didn't wake up, I would have missed my plane. The front end help worked to improve my stay.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled solo
Reviewed April 9, 2014

Very helpful people working the front desk. Typical excellent experience with our Hampton Inn stay. Breakfast was very good both mornings and the fitness center is adequate. Front desk recommended Dante's for delivery and the food and price was great. Only negative is the difficultly getting into lane to turn into hotel.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed April 3, 2014

I've had a lot of disappointing hotel experiences in New Jersey--at all price points--but this one exceeded my expectations on all fronts. It is NEW or very recently renovated, so everything is modern, clean and without signs of wear. Breakfast is ample and varied. Cookies at night. Parking was no problem. Room is big, bathroom is modern, super clean, nice. My room had a full-length wardrobe cabinet that was ample plus a nice desk, generously sized fridge, microwave and a TV.

Of course it is located at the juncture of two highways and the address I was given took me to a location a mile away which involved a complicated u-turn, but there were helpful signs there directing me back to the hotel, so at least they have that addressed. And while there was utterly nothing else you could walk to, there were plenty of things within 10 minutes.

As always in North Jersey, the driving in, out and around this location is not for the faint of heart. But I will absolutely be staying here next time I'm in the area.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed April 2, 2014

This hotel was clean and the bed was comfy. What sucked was the wake up by housekeeping at 8 am on a Sunday morning. We slept through the knocking but woke up when the door opened! Never in my life has that happened before. When I complained at the front desk the girl just said "ok". Really? Our friends were also staying there that weekend and the same thing happened to them. I guess they want you out way before check out time. Also, the continental breakfast was all out of food at 8:30 am

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
Agnes Y, General Manager at Hampton Inn Ridgefield Park, responded to this reviewResponded May 30, 2014

I am very sorry we were not able to provide you with the quality of services you deserve. This is not typical of our hotel and staff, and we are sorry for the inconveniences you encountered. We are always looking for ways to improve our guest experience. Your satisfaction is very important to us and we try hard to make sure all of our guests have a rewarding stay. Thank you again for your feedback and we hope you will consider giving us another chance.