We were looking for a family friendly hotel to stay at for our trip to New York City. We found it! The Hampton Inn (this one anyways) was perfect. And the price was even better. We drove from Ottawa to New Jersey so we had access to a car.
After eating our free breakfast at the hotel, we'd hop in our car and drive to the Vince Lombardi Park & Ride (which is a 5 min. drive from the hotel) and then get on the bus to take us to the Port Authority in New York City (42nd and 7th street) (about a 10 min bus ride). The total cost each day for the 4 of us to park our car and have return fare was about $14! Considering it costs on average $25 a day to park in NYC, this was perfect and convenient too.
The hotel was very clean and the staff very friendly. We highly recommend this hotel when visiting New York City. It is tricky getting into the hotel right off the hwy but after you do it once, its no problem.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn Ridgefield Park is conveniently located just 7 miles from Midtown Manhattan and less than 20 minutes from Newark Airport and Teterboro Airport in Ridgefield Park, New Jersey. Visit our hotel and enjoy a free hot breakfast, complimentary high-speed internet, & a clean and fresh Hampton bed®. Whatever the reason for your visit, relax and keep in shape at our fitness center & indoor pool. Explore many Ridgefield Park area attractions just steps from our centrally located hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Hampton Inn Ridgefield Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Ridgefield Park Hotel Ridgefield Park
- Ridgefield Park Hampton Inn