“A Hampton inn standard”

Hampton Inn Ridgefield Park
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Ridgefield Park
Reviewed October 12, 2011

Big clean room, comfortable bed, breakfast, free wifi, what else could you ask for. I love Hampton inn because I know exactly what I am getting, no surprises and reasonable prices. I paid for my room 127$ including tax (aaa discount).

• Stayed: September 2011

Reviewed August 26, 2011

I go to this hotel once a month for business and i have to say it is a very nice easy hotel to be in. It's not over the top or extravagent but it still has a great atmosphere. It is right across the bridge from new york and the hotel staff is great. I recently left my Macbook Pro in the room and within a week after I sent the RMA label to them i got it back fully wrapped and safe. The only downside about this hotel is the breakfast, adequate eggs and home fries. The gym is nice for about three people and get's the job done. All in all the service is great, the hotel is nice, and I am never disspointed.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed August 6, 2011

We stayed here while visiting N.Y. and will definitely stay here again. The customer service was excellent, the breakfast variety was very good, and the rooms were a good size. With the high price of N.Y. hotels, this reasonably priced place was definitely well worth it!

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed July 14, 2011

I arrived here very late, 4:00am. The front desk was very kind and we were able to get up to our room in no time. $134.00, a bit overprice, but i guess its due to closeness to NYC, I saw a sign that offered $8.00 trips to the city.

The room was clean and efficient, included microwave, refrigerator, coffee maker and iron. There was lot of room to put your clothing in, if that’s how you like to unpack. The bed was very comfortable and the blackout curtains can ensure a long sleep. The breakfast was okay, included eggs, cereals, pastries and waffle makers (Also, included).
I did see an indoor pool, but I’m not sure if I would go in it.

Overall a pleasant experience, if I need to stay in Ridgefield again, I will stay there.

I also apperciate there 12pm check out, beats all the other 11ams.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 12, 2011

The hotel needs a little updating. From the grounds to the rooms, everything looks a little tired. The room was clean but as soon as we opened the door to the room we noticed a strong musty odor. However having said that, the hotel is reasonably priced and is convenient to the turnpike and New York City.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed June 13, 2011

I stay at Hilton properties for work every week and I have never felt so dirty from sleeping here. I'm in my room now watching ants crawl out of a hole in the carpet underneath the AC unit in the direction of my food. There are litlerly 50 of them. It is late and I'm tired so I'm just going to get in the bed and hope that there is no other insect under the covers as well. When I wake up I will skip breakfast and never return. I sugesst that you drive right by this Hilton property unless you like sleeping with ants. Yuk

• Stayed: June 2011
2  Thank sbolde
Reviewed June 1, 2011

what a great place to stay!!!! I stayed only one night. As soon as I walked into the door, I was greated right away. after checking in, front desk clerk offered items to make sure my stay was comfortable. she offered take out menus, maps or asked if I would be traveling into the city and should could help me with that also.

as I entered my room I checked every thing to make sure it was up to par. The room was SPOTLESS. I was extremely happy. As for a single woman traveling by herself, I felt safe!!! Bed was very comfortable...I slept like a baby. Plenty of lighting in room.

the free breakfast they offered was not skimpy....I was really surprised. the had egg omletes, all types of breads, waffles, potatoes, meat, juices, coffee, tea and fruits.

GREAT PLACE TO STAY!!!

Comfort Inn
#4 of 4 in Edgewater
Hampton Inn Carlstadt-At The Meadowlands
Home2 Suites by Hilton Hasbrouck Heights
Home2 Suites by Hilton Hasbrouck...
#1 of 3 in Hasbrouck Heights

Been to Hampton Inn Ridgefield Park? Share your experiences!