“Go for all around good Italian food & service………….”
Review of Luka's Italian Cuisine - CLOSED

Luka's Italian Cuisine
Cuisines: Italian, Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed December 21, 2013

I took the office staff out for Christmas during the week one evening. The place was packed but our table was reserved. They were a little overworked, so at times we had to get their attention. Appetizers of fried calamari was nice & light- not chewy or greasy. Side dishes of vegetables were very goos- usually not so , but here they are fresh. My wife had very tender veal with artichokes. I had black squid ink pasta with shrimp and bay scallops. Both were outstanding! A lot of desserts to choose from, but we stick to the cannoli and tartufo. BYO!

There are newer reviews for Luka's Italian Cuisine

Reviewed October 22, 2013

Now in new larger location which hopefully make it easier to get a table
Perhaps our favorite dinner place. Great service and super menu. Never had a bad meal

Reviewed September 13, 2013

New location is spacious. Nice atomsphere to catch up with friends. It was a little warm in there till they turned the fan on us but they are new to the location so hopefully next summer the AC will be tuned up and cranking. Service is very good waiters are very attentive. Food is fresh and portions are big. There are few place where I can find gnocchi like my grandmother made but I finally found it here. They are busy and around along time...that says alot!

Reviewed September 2, 2013

We stopped here for lunch on a weekday in July. The restaurant had outdoor and indoor seating! Very appealing. We were greeted and seated immediately, Food was delicious and brought out promptly,We ordered an appetizer .the Fried artichoke it was greasy, but plated beautifully. The pasta and sauce were delicious. My husband had the Veal. It was pounded and breaded perfectly. Very tasty food. The only drawback was that the wait staff were not friendly and never even smiled.The greeter was pleasant, but the waiters seemed very unpleasant. I did notice that a large group came in and I don't think they were able to deal with the huge amount of people. The staff then had to move tables and grab all unavailable seats to set up for the group,
Not only did we have to wait for our check but so did 3 other tables of people that were dining at the same time we were. If they retrain the wait staff to smile and be pleasant , I think we would go back to Luka's!

1  Thank Donna H
Reviewed August 4, 2013

We have dined at Luka's a number of times in the past. Last Saturday we celebrated an engagement party (about 35 people). I must say the the food was excellent, service was great and prices are reasonable.The party started about 3pm and ended a little after 6 pm. During this time, we were continually attended to by management and staff. The rear of the restaurant was reserved for our party. The remaining section of the restaurant had a continuous stream of patrons. This place has its roots in NJ. I highly recommend this BYOB restaurant.