“NICE LITTLE PIZZA JOINT”

Dante's Pizza & Restaurant
Reviewed September 28, 2015

We went back several times, food was great. We went for lunch and then due to the great value went back the next day for pasta and dinner. Great find.

1  Thank matthewcolet

Reviewed August 21, 2015

I've ordered lunch from Dante's numerous times over the past 10 months - with their sandwiches - it's all about the bread. Seems like North Jersey has the best bread in the country. Watch out for the meatball parm - it's sits with you for awhile.

1  Thank Kurt M
Reviewed August 16, 2015

This is by far the best pizza place in town! The never failed me or fail anyone! I've been eating here since I was a kid let me tell you the pizza is better every time!

1  Thank Phillip M
Reviewed August 8, 2015

I ate at Dante's last week. Have had delivery before but never ate there. To my surprise they have a very nice dining room in the book. Food, service and prices were all great. Will be back for sure.

1  Thank Maureen T
Reviewed March 10, 2015 via mobile

I just get to the hotel from flying all day and this place is recommended to me. I call up for delivery at 9:35(they close at 10). The guy on the phone says they are cleaning up the kitchen and I can't order anything. Freaking ridiculous. Don't have hours of operations if you don't follow them. Curious why he bothered to answer the phone.
Another place got my money and business.