Hilton Garden Inn Ridgefield Park
$185
$156
Hampton.com
Rodeway Inn Capri(Little Ferry)
$85
$129
  • Pool
Skyview Motel(Fort Lee)
$100
Holiday Inn Hasbrouck Heights(Hasbrouck Heights)(Great Value!)
$117
$111
Hotels.com
All reviewsfront deskgreat hotelnew yorkmovie theatergw bridgecar serviceport authoritythe hotel staffhot tubexcellent stayinto nycoff the highwaybus stopbusiness travelone night stayparking lotnj turnpike
Reviewed April 18, 2012

This hotel is amazing! I stayed here April 2012 and I loved it! I've stayed at Hilton Garden Inns before but this was my first time staying here! This was the nicest of all. The hotel is located in a really good, quiet area and is surrounded by a few office buildings. The check in was so quick and the staff was very nice. Our hotel room was so clean, comfortable and quiet! I loved how the room was provided with Bath and Body Works shower gel, shampoo and conditioner! The only thing about the room is the pressure of the shower could be a little stronger. The pool and fitness center are in a great location and easy to find! The pool was one of my favorite parts of my stay there. It was nice and clean and the water was a nice temperature. The hot tub felt amazing and it was so relaxing! The lobby of the hotel feels like your at home and is decorated very nicely! I am definitely looking forward to staying here again in the future!

Room Tip: We stayed on the 5th floor and it was very quiet!
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Loves2Travel4Life
mghayward, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Ridgefield Park, responded to this reviewResponded May 2, 2012

Certainly sounds like you had a great time with us...awesome!!! I really appreciate your kind words and sharing them with us and the Trip Advisor world.
We pride ourselves on cleanliness and friendliness and it sounds like we achieved our goal!
Thank you again for your comments and for posting them here.
We are looking forward to your return.
Be well

Reviewed April 16, 2012

I recently stayed here with my teen daughter, niece and infant son. It was a one nighter but we had a very nice time. Asked for late checkout and was easily accommodated. I found the hotel online as we were coming to the area from South Jersey for an event. While I did not enjoy the event we attended I loved the Hilton Garden Inn. Bed was soft but firm (never knew this was possible). Marble counter-tops throughout the room, LCD tv was a little tricky to work because when you first go thru the list of channels it has maybe 20 or so channels by accidently hitting another button on the remote in the dark I was able to get an expanded lineup of cable channels such as TNT, Foodnetwork, HGTV etc.

Staff was very friendly and unobtrusive. The pool was smaller then many places but it was nice and clean. The hot tub was the foamiest I have ever seen at first I thought someone had put soap in there but as soon as the jets go off it settles down. The gym was very small a few pieces of standard equipment but there was no wait so the size didn't interfere with our enjoyment.

Breakfast not included and since we slept in we didn't have a chance to try it. Prices were reasonable 11.99 for adults 4.99(??) for those 18 and under. I did not use room service either but the menu was reasonably priced.

I have been to better and worst. In the North Jersey area it was a bargain price at 145 with taxes from Hotels.com as others were cheaper or the same in price but had some really bad ratings. Of the 30+ hotels in my price range I looked at before booking this was one of the ones with the fewest terrible ratings and I do see why.

The hotel is not centrally located to shops, stadiums, etc but is right off the highway and within a few miles of all of these things. The view is of the highway or office buildings but again I didnt go there for the view like I would of in NYC, Miami, Orlando, or other places

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank nirie1
mghayward, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Ridgefield Park, responded to this reviewResponded April 17, 2012

Thank you very much for your comprehensive and flattering review of our hotel and your stay. I'm pleased to see that you enjoyed yourself and I hope based on this stay that you will be returning to see us again soon.
Until your return, be well and thank you for sharing your experience with the Trip Advisor world!!
Best regards,

Reviewed March 27, 2012

Have stayed here numerous times. Always clean and staff are always friendly. Can walk to a movie theatre but have to drive to restaurants. I stay here a lot when i work in the nyc area. The cost is much less than if i stay in the city and the parking is free.

Stayed: March 2012
1  Thank epfan4evr
mghayward, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Ridgefield Park, responded to this reviewResponded March 30, 2012

Never disappointed is what we like to hear...thank you! Cleanliness and friendliness are the pillars of a good hotel and it sounds like that are a couple of the reasons that you choose to stay with us.
We appreciate your loyalty and look forward to your next stay with us.
Be well,

Reviewed March 26, 2012

The staff at the HGI Riedgefield Park were very professional and took extra steps to provide great customer service. Clean and friendly. The location is perfect if you want to spend time in and around NYC without paying the high costs of staying in Manhattan. You should consider this location for those reasons. It's also just a stones throw from the Main Street in Ridgefield Park which offers nice restaurants. Great value and location at this property.

Room Tip: Rooms away from the interstate are quiet.
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
mghayward, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Ridgefield Park, responded to this reviewResponded March 27, 2012

It's great to read that you had such a great stay with us. We pride ourselves on 2 things...friendliness and cleanliness and it looks like mission accomplished!!
Thank you for sharing your feedback with us and with the traveling world!!!
Looking forward to seeing you again soon...
Best regards,

Reviewed March 11, 2012

Its clear this property has a service initiative underway, and its working. There are signs guaranteeing customer satisfaction in the elevators, the staff is kind and friendly, and the property looks great. Housekeeping had even turned the towels in the bathroom into a swan, very cute. I used the gym, and while not huge, it met my needs. Towels on every machine, and headphones with additional ear covers was a nice touch.

On a previous review of this property i deemed the experience "unprofessional." I've chalked that up to an isolated incident.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Haynesjen

Let me start by thanking you for BOTH reviews that you shared with us. Feedback is a valuable tool and be assured that your previous feedback was used as part of our improvement process. First and foremost we are a hospitaility business so service is our top responsibility.
Reading the feedback from your most recent visit is ceratinly encouraging and will be shared with the rest of my team. Our process to improve what we do and how we do it is an ongoing process and one that we will continue to work hard at every day.
Thank you again for sharing your experience with both us and the Trip Advisor world.
Be well,