The room were not cleaned in the morning, and the coffee pot left with coffee still inside of it.
The hotel is OK.
Quiet and clean. You can reach NYC in 10 mins by car via Lincoln tunnel...if you don't run into traffic.
What I didn't like during my stay was
1. The hair dryer was not working.
2. TV remote was not working.
3. Rooms too cramped upi like they were trying to just fit in for the sake of it. (acceptable since its in the crowded Jersey area)
4. The carpet was a bit moist...like you would notice if you were in a heavy humid area. I guess maybe since this is Jersey it must be ok.
5. No iron in the room to iron my clothes.
But if you forget this and just need to sleep in and need a cheap, quite and clean place, this should work.
They have free parking which is a good thing.
I have been at this hotel for the last eight weeks as a commuter, check-in Monday and leave Friday. The location (divided Route 46) can be a pain forcing you to make a lot of U-turns; although this is not unusual in Northern New Jersey. Like any hotel there is always 'wear and tear' and this location makes a concerted effort to keep things repaired and CLEAN. Occasionally there are issues with the wireless Internet, but the hotel has recently replaced one of the routers and it works better.
The sheets and towels are always impeccably clean although the towels are getting a little thin.