“Lobster tail Heavenly Sweet”

Rispoli Pastry Shop
Ranked #1 of 2 Dessert in Ridgefield
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed June 10, 2014 via mobile

I have to say is the only place you can get the most amazing Lobster tails.
The cream feeling is so delicious is amost like eating ice cream, the outside is crispy. Is my favorite dessert.
Everything is so good I absolutly recomend this place if you ever around!!

Reviewed December 13, 2013

Rispoli's is probably THE BEST bakery I have ever been too. I have had their cakes, definitely have the canoli filled cake. I also order all my holiday cookies from them, nothing can compare. One of the things I love best about Rispoli's is the smell of fresh baked cookies when you walk in. you can see the ladies in the back decorating the cakes and cookies. When I moved from Ridgefield to the Pascack Valley area, I missed having a real good bakery in the area. My wish was granted when Rispoli's opened another bakery in Emerson. Last year I ordered trays of cookies and had them shipped across country to my family so that they could have a reminder of holidays past. They loved them! Rispoli's is #1 in my book.

Reviewed November 27, 2013

I've only purchased and eaten the lobster tails and cannolis from Rispoli's (in Ridgefield, NJ), so I can only comment on those pastries. I never had lobster tails before. I was blown away by how good they tasted. They are very large, the pastry shell is so delightfully crisp, and the cream filling is fantastic, just so smooth and not annoyingly sweet. They are perhaps a bit pricey at $3.95 each (at last visit), but I think it's very much worth it, especially for special occasions. I have made several purchases of lobster tails and will continue to do so from Rispoli's, unless I am able to find a much better one.

Their cannolis are very good also. But I enjoyed the lobster tails much more. Mainly because I generally find cannoli fillings are too sweet, whereas the lobster tail filling is much less sweet but still very flavorful.

2  Thank Roobydoo5
Reviewed April 8, 2013

authentic, delicious Italian pastries. Be sure to take a ticket when you walk in the door. A little hectic, but they do a great business. Prices aren't super-cheap, but you absolutely get what you pay for here.

Reviewed March 30, 2013 via mobile

Few pastry shops focussed on southern Italian sweets have remained in this part of NJ since the mid 1900s when many Italian immigrants moved here. The Sicilian cannoli (cannolis to Americans) are great and I always stop by to pick some up when I come back to visit. The other pastries are delicious and always fresh. Fast service though the lines still get long on Easter and Christmas Day but it's worth the wait for the pastries and the nostalgia if your Italian-American or grew up in an Italian neighborhood.

1  Thank AJLondon7