“Excellent common areas--perfect for larger groups”

Courtyard Lincroft Red Bank
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Red Bank
Reviewed June 22, 2011

We stayed here for two nights for a family wedding. The room was very nice and everything was clean and updated. The best part of this hotel for attending a wedding was the spacious and nice common areas, both indoor and outdoor. We could sit around and mingle with extended family and friends in stylish surroundings. Also offered a good place for the kids to run around without disturbing other guests. Indoor pool was also nice and well-maintained. No full service restaurant, but a decent counter-service for food.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank f1i_mama

Reviewed June 22, 2011

Stayed here because it was convenient for a meeting I had to attend. Everything about the place was just average. My room was not very clean, the shower next door made a screeching sound that woke me up,lots of street noise and it was no bargain.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank bropaul
Reviewed May 20, 2011

This was a great stay! We arrive almost at 11:00pm and we were received with no problem, with our online reservation. The room, the cleanest! The guys at the restaurant, great. We didn't have any problems.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 27, 2011

Stayed for 3 days on business. This hotel was in a good location, it was clean, comfortable and the staff was friendly & helpful. I very much enjoyed the pool and hot tub!

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed March 18, 2011

I recently stayed here with my boyfriend for a quiet night. Upon arrival we were greeted by Kim and given our room keys. As we were walking to our room, I countly help but over hear two women laughing and giggling about two emplyees. I later learned that there women were actually hotel MANAGERS! The things they were saying were disgusting to me. I am a black woman and the racial remarks were terrible! I will NEVER in life send anyone here! If you can not be serious at work - get another job! WORST HOTEL EXPERIANCE EVER!!!

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled as a couple
4  Thank jasmineg77
Reviewed February 28, 2011

My wife and I stayed here for a night while in town to celebrate a family member's birthday in Red Bank. The hotel itself is very cookie cutter.. another clog in the Courtyard by Marriott machine. Average room, small gym, pool, breakfast available- you know the drill.

One small travel note - upon check in , we were given the keys to our room. We made the hike down the long hall, only to find that our keys did not work in the door. I tried a few times, thinking they might had been in the process of being activated.. Just as we were turning around to head back the front desk, a woman emerges from 'our' room. It turns out she was given the room as well... not a good sign in a hotel not even 1/2 full. We did get a new unoccupied room on our 2nd try.

What this hotel has going for it is that not only is it located about 30 seconds off of the NJ Parkway, but it is a quick, cheap taxi ride into downtown Red Bank... all the while being a good $40-$80 cheaper than the two hotels actually located in downtown Red Bank.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank robmm22
Reviewed February 5, 2011

We have stayed here several times over the past 2 years and expect to stay here several more times through 2012 and beyond.

The front desk staff is exceptional. I am extremely fussy when it comes to hotel rooms. The staff here went out of their way to make sure that our room was satisfactory for us.

After our first visit Nicole remembered who we were and even remembered the room that we liked from a previous visit.

And on subsequent visits she greeted me by name. I am accustomed to excellent service from Marriott, but this was a notch above what I would expect and have experienced in other hotels.

Kudos to this Courtyard Marriott. They've gotten it right.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled with family
Oyster Point Hotel
Oyster Point Hotel
#2 of 4 in Red Bank
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites West Long Branch
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suit...
#1 of 3 in West Long Branch
Comfort Inn Middletown
Comfort Inn Middletown
#1 of 1 in Middletown
Red Roof Inn Tinton Falls-Jersey Shore

Been to Courtyard Lincroft Red Bank? Share your experiences!