“Wonderful experience!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed September 27, 2012

We were there for dinner friday night. Tasty food, huge desserts and our waiter Irving provided us an outstanding service.. my family loved this place, a very friendly environment and they're very generous with the amount of food they serve.

1  Thank Jim D

Reviewed September 4, 2012

Waitress told us is, and it was true. The portion of turkey& mashed potatoes, stuffing was HUGE. We created a "Girl vs. Food" challenge for my 11 year old. Food won.

Reviewed August 30, 2012

Good for a quick bite. Good soups, salads and sandwiches. Eggs are also a good choice here. I must admit I have not eaten here a dinner time.

Reviewed August 14, 2012

We didn't even eat when we were seated, there was loud talking going on between the staff & we seemed to have been forgotten about. We waited a while & since we didn't even get water, we then decided to leave.

Reviewed August 1, 2012

My family and I have been frequient visitors to the Broadway diner for many years as we live close by. As I slid inot the seat on a recent visit, I was scolded by the manager for putten my shoe near the seat (which, by the way, was already ripped and taped). My family and I proceeded to walk out. I have been back since b/c the food is good and other than that insident, the service is usually pretty good (I stress usually, not always). I still have a chip on my shoulder about the incident though.

2  Thank Jackie S