“Nice for a quick bite.”

Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Seating, Waitstaff
new jersey
“Nice for a quick bite.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 30, 2012

Good for a quick bite. Good soups, salads and sandwiches. Eggs are also a good choice here. I must admit I have not eaten here a dinner time.

Visited May 2012

New York City, New York
“Staff is little to be desired”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 14, 2012

We didn't even eat when we were seated, there was loud talking going on between the staff & we seemed to have been forgotten about. We waited a while & since we didn't even get water, we then decided to leave.

Visited October 2011
Red Bank, New Jersey
“Always loved it but got a bit of attitude from the manager on a recent visit.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 1, 2012

My family and I have been frequient visitors to the Broadway diner for many years as we live close by. As I slid inot the seat on a recent visit, I was scolded by the manager for putten my shoe near the seat (which, by the way, was already ripped and taped). My family and I proceeded to walk out. I have been back since b/c the food is good and other than that insident, the service is usually pretty good (I stress usually, not always). I still have a chip on my shoulder about the incident though.

Visited July 2012
2 Thank Jackie S
Central Mass.
“Food was OK but...”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 1, 2012

Looking for breakfast in Red Bank on a Sunday morning and found there aren't many options. The breakfast here was OK, basic diner fare. The diner itself could use some sprucing up and the bathroom was FILTHY. I would not recommend this establishment.

Visited June 2012
New York
“Pancakes were good!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 5, 2012

My husband and I stopped here on our way home from a weekend trip in philly, all because of the "best pancakes in the world" buzz. The menu here is one of those typical diner menus that have a thousand things available, but we just went for breakfast. I had the blueberry pancakes and they were good! Best in the world? I wouldnt say so, but I guess I really only have other diners and Ihop to compare it to, and they were definitely better then those. We would go again.

• Visited May 2012