“Underrated!”
Review of Bistro In Red Bank

Bistro In Red Bank
Reserve with OpenTable
Bistro In Red Bank is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #17 of 140 Restaurants in Red Bank
Cuisines: Sushi, Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Front Street
Ocean County, NJ
“Underrated!”
Reviewed January 10, 2014

We had lunch in this restaurant and there were with six of us with varying tastes in food. I had an Asian chicken salad which was outstanding. My husband had the duck salad. Our friends shared a burger & Asian salad. Another friend had the special which was short rib sandwich on a bun and another friend had a chicken sandwich! Every one of us loved our food! The salads my husband and I had were huge and we took half home for dinner. The protein in these salads was more than generous! The portions are huge. All the the burgers & sandwiches came with French fries or homemade chips. We all shared the apple crisp dessert. Excellent! They sell NJ wines but you are welcome to BYO with no corkage fee! I had forgotten about this restaurant but won't forget in the future. It was $44 per couple with tip. HINT: there is a meter parking lot in the back of the restaurant and you can enter through a back door!

• Visited January 2014
2 Thank mantogirl

Middletown, New Jersey
“Standard For Red Bank Restaurants”
Reviewed October 1, 2013

We went here to enjoy the fare here that is a standard for Red Bank restaurants.. They have pizza, pasta, their special sushi & sashimi as well as their specials. We had their Kobe Beef Burgers... We had to cut them in quarters in order to eat them.... They came with fries, and plenty of them... Very good meal with good service.... They have open air outdoor seating and open their front double doors into the dinning area often on good weather days... The place is generally noisey and it is hard to have a conversation without raising your voice... The place is still where you go to in town for a good meal or a special occasion.....

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank jdemos
Brick, New Jersey
“always a good meal here”
Reviewed September 16, 2013

I've been to The Bistro a few times & I've never left unhappy. Most recently I decided to try out their sushi rolls.. which were surprisingly delicious. I had the sunny roll; I didn't really taste any green apple in the roll but the mango chile sauce was awesome. Between the sauce & the jalapeno there was just enough heat. I also had the crazy tuna roll which was simple but spot on. I like that they offer sushi as well as cooked entrees. My only warning is that the atmosphere can be a little noisy; our server had to repeat himself a few times. I will return to try out more of the sushi.

• Visited September 2013
Holmdel, New Jersey
“YUMMY!”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

I am not a fan of many restaurants on Broad ST, but Bistro never ever disappoints me. I love their sushi, salads, and that it's BYOB! You can eat delicious food without running up a huge bar bill. Love.

• Visited September 2013
Middletown, New Jersey
“Great variety of food & BYOB!!”
Reviewed August 12, 2013

I've been to the Bistro several times. Every time I go the food is delicious. I love the variety of food on the menu. There is always something for everyone. The salad, pizza and sushi are delicious and fresh. My favorite dishes are the fish entrees. I've had the salmon, tuna, and halibut and all 3 were excellent.

• Visited August 2013