“Had to check it out!”

31 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“Had to check it out!”
Reviewed March 30, 2014

My sister and brother watch the show, so we stopped to check it out. She was super excited since 2 guys from the show were there, she got autographs and pictures. They were very nice and didn't mind all the attention. I loved looking at all the merchandise. Definitely worth it!

Visited March 2014

Davenport, Iowa
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“If your a Kevin Smith fan you get the pilgrimage”
Reviewed January 27, 2014

Was working in Washington DC and being a big Kevin Smith fan had to take the pilgrimage up to New Jersey and see the Quick Stop and the Secret Stash. The guys were all in the shop and very friendly. The Secret Stash was a museum of the movies with a bunch of movie props throughout. Definitely well worth the trip and really made my wife's trip when she got her picture with Walt.

Visited June 2013
NEW JERSEY
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“Great Comicbook Store”
Reviewed November 12, 2013

If your into Kevin Smith or Comicbook men I need to say no more you will come to this place or you should there are tons of movie memorabilia and items to look at. But im just saying even if you just like comics this is a great comic book store with a real helpful friendly staff. Worth going the extra mile to get to.

Visited November 2013
Tucson, Arizona
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Shhh! Secret Stash!”
Reviewed October 19, 2013

I planned a trip to NJ to visit a friend. When other plans fell through I was so glad I remembered that the Secret Stash was here! I am a fan of the show. I also must admit that I was very very excited to go in ... I did not know what to expect. Despite my joy and giddiness I kept my cool. Mike was working the counter and Walt was stocking items. It was kind of surreal seeing people I watch on TV. I was very impressed with Mike's ability to recall specific details about The Walking Dead. I couldn't remember what issue I was on; so, with his memory I was able to recall where I left off. A co-worker of mine is a fan of Kevin Smith so I was glad to be able to buy some memorabilia there for her. Great store guys! Really one of the highlights of my trip (My friend has to come first ... Sorry guys)! :)

Visited October 2013
Bath, New York
“"Great family memory!"”
Reviewed September 27, 2013

Our family made a three hour detour to stop at the Stash. We are big fans of the show Comic Book Men. My children were awestruck to meet the real television STARS: Walter, Mike, and Ming. They were all very friendly and down-to-earth. They signed autographs and allowed us to take pictures with them. It was a really nice shop for our family's 'inner-geek', and so I was able to do a fair amount of Christmas shopping, as well. We will definitely return to the Stash again when we are in the area. Thanks again for a great time!!!

Visited September 2013