“Great pizza, fun atmosphere”
Review of Urban Coalhouse

Urban Coalhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
Urban Coalhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #39 of 141 Restaurants in Red Bank
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Bar
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner
Description: Experience our sociable scene while enjoying coal-fired pizza, diverse craft beers and the best oven-roasted wings you’ll ever have. All True to the Craft. Join us in Red Bank, Hoboken, Brick or Paramus.
Reviewed November 18, 2013

My husband and I went here on a weekend with some friends to watch a UFC fight. The place was packed but we managed to snag a table. The pizza was amazing!! Thin crust but not too thin, cooked perfectly and the toppings were delicious. The staff was super friendly and efficient, even though our waitress looked super busy we never wanted for anything. Were looking forward to going back for dinner one night soon!

There are newer reviews for Urban Coalhouse

Reviewed September 28, 2013

I am a big chicken wing fan but have not seem them done like this - cooked in pizza oven until charred with a little black, covered in onions and hot peppers - Awesome! Even the Buffalo sauce served on the side was good (dip your extra pizza crust in it...). Pizza's were fine and a good deal with lunch salad but it is the wings that sets this place apart. Our waitress was amazing as well (even if she was wearing a Brett Farve shirt).

Reviewed September 3, 2013

Tommy's has become one of my favorite restaurants! I am orginially from Florida, and Anthony's is usually where I would get Coal Fired Pizza. Let me tell all of you Floridians, nothing beats Tommy's! The menu has so much more then pizza and wings.. I actually get their sandwiches and salads almost everytime I visit. They have a full bar, and amazzzzzing happy hour. This place goes on a ridiculous wait but just like all my other favorite hot spots, I will wait it out for this kind of food. Highly suggest going with friends.. a lot of fun totally affordable and great food!

Reviewed August 29, 2013 via mobile

Well the pizza is good and the Happy Hour is very good but during normal times this restaurant runs up quite a tab. During a recent visit one pizza and two drinks cost over 50.00 I find that expensive. The other issue I had on this particular visit was service, although not bad our server was eating behind the bar the entire time he waited on us. When I did get his attention to ask for a side of sauce he brought me a condiment cup of cold sauce? Personally I do not want to use cold sauce. Oh well I will go back but probably limit my visits to Happy Hour

Reviewed August 10, 2013

You need reservations. The place is really hot right now so you need to have reservations or wait for 30 minutes. Pizza is outstanding with gluten free options.