“overpriced for very average food”
Review of Danny's Steakhouse

Danny's Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
Danny's Steakhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #40 of 141 Restaurants in Red Bank
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Front Street
Transit: Don't feel like driving in, take the train in>>>>Red Bank Railroad Station 1/2 block away
Holland, Pennsylvania
“overpriced for very average food”
Reviewed December 17, 2013

The bar is fine and we enjoyed waiting for our table there. Our shrimp appetizer was excellent but our dinners (salmon and steak) were nothing special. In fact the steak was somewhat tough and flavorless. In addition, the dining room is extremely loud and the tables are squeezed too closely together. Save your money and pick a different spot if you're looking for a spot for a special dinner.

Visited November 2013

Piscataway, New Jersey
“Great food and gracious owner.”
Reviewed December 9, 2013

My wife and I have eaten at this restaurant the last three times we came to Red Bank for an "Oldies" show at the Count Basie Theater. The food is exceptional, the wait staff friendly and fast but the highlight for us , each time the owner Dan has also been there eating and came by to say hello and ask how things were. This last time 12/8/13 I had Rack of Lamb and my wife had Filet Mignon and both were perfectly done, the cost of $28 for each.
I encourage anyone going to Red Bank to try Danny's and I think you'll be very happy as we were.

• Visited December 2013
Red Bank, New Jersey
“very good food, nice atmosphere, bar scene”
Reviewed November 12, 2013

We go to Danny's a few times a year - it's a solid good meal in a comfortable atmosphere. The bar scene is nice there also - they have a large bar area. The steaks are very good at a decent price - a good value. Drinks are reasonably priced in an area where they are often overpriced.

Overall a nice, casual place with good food at a good price - go there. :) You won't regret it.

Visited August 2013
Red Bank
“Go for a drink and a burger”
Reviewed October 10, 2013

Go for the Tuesday night burger deal or happy hour - they don't list it on the website as far as I know but you can call and find out the timings. The food is fresh, good sushi and steaks. One of the best parts for me is the house salad dressing - really yummy.

* The problem right now is parking - the lot one used to used as well as all the property around is under construction - Danny's looks like that old curmudgeons house in the Move "UP" - I keep waiting for the balloons to pop out of the roof and carry the place away :-)

• Visited September 2013
Woodbridge, New Jersey
“Poor Service /Rude”
Reviewed August 18, 2013

My wife and I were there for dinner. The waiter spilled a glass of water which dripped on to my wife's pants. His comment was "Thank God it was only water". No apology, no extra napkins or a towel to help dry. Nothing! No supervisor or manager come over to apologize either. When we left, I made a comment to the girl who told me she was in charge. She looked at my wife's pants and said, well I don't see any stain so it must be ok. That was it! Needless to say I will never set food it there again.

• Visited July 2013