“Lovely People and Delectable Food”
Review of The Cheese Cave

The Cheese Cave
Ranked #19 of 143 Restaurants in Red Bank
Dining options: Takeout
Description: The Cheese Cave is a boutique specialty shop featuring the worlds finest artisan and specialty cheeses.The Cheese Cave knows their cheeses! We have a wide selection ranging from sheep, goat, cow and mixed milk cheeses from all over the world. Stop in to see what our cheese mongers are cutting today and don't miss out on our other gourmet groceries including a wide selection of Artisan Cured Meats, small batch preserves and chutneys, unique crackers and flatbreads and dried fruits and nuts. Come in and check out our sandwiCHEESE specials, featuring brick oven breads and a combination of a superlative artisan cheeses and meats. We specialize in customized party platters. Let us help you become a Cheese Rock Star!
Reviewed April 15, 2014

The Cheese Cave is my "go to" place when I want to treat myself to a delicious sandwich. I am not a cheese conisseur but the staff know everything there is to know about cheese. This store is a lovely addition to the Red Bank community.

Reviewed March 29, 2014 via mobile

So good and different. Went in with a bottle of Pinot Grigio, asked for an assortment of cheeses, received cheese crackers fruits jellies honeycomb and spreads to go with the cheeses. Great story on each and all very tasty!

Reviewed February 1, 2014 via mobile

Mike and Steve are my favorite ♥ Such an amazing staff. So helpful and have so much passion for the store. Everytime I go in there, they always make me a sandwich with all the ingredients I love. They pair my favorite cheese with fig spreads, and new crackers. I respect their knowledge. Honestly. .....ANYTHING from that store is amazing! You can't go wrong! Thanks guys!

1  Thank kmbxoxo
Reviewed January 18, 2014

We come here from time to time to pick up gourmet cheeses, of which they have a wonderful selection. Last night we went on Friday night, and found out they do a BYOB cheese tasting every Friday night. Great selection of cheeses, really nice crowd added up to a great night. Go there and enjoy.

Reviewed November 2, 2013 via mobile

Came here twice, once for $5 Friday and once just to shop. $5 Friday is such a nice evening out, you bring your own bottle of wine which they will cork and keep iced if needed (as well as provide glasses) they set up a sampling of different cheeses, spreads, etc and for a $5 per person charge you can have as much or as little as you would like. The cheese selection is amazing and the staff is extremely knowledgable. Try the Barely Buzzed, cheddar infused with Lavender and rind with coffee-delicious!!