“oh my God”

Ranked #3 of 7 Bakeries in Red Bank
new york
“oh my God”
Reviewed May 25, 2013 via mobile

The title of my review is the exact quote of my 12 year old. Amazing cupcakes- so many flavors!! You need to go!

• Visited May 2013

“Delicious, heavenly cupcakes”
Reviewed May 7, 2013 via mobile

I am usually not crazy about cupcakes but cupcake magician has reinvented them in a way that are totally worth trying! They are so good and fresh and they have the amount of sugar to please any sweet tooth. I have tried other cupcakes who claimed that they are the best ones in town but nothing compares to cupcake magician!

• Visited February 2013
Robbinsville, New Jersey
“I'm a cupcake snob & this place WINS!!”
Reviewed May 4, 2013

Not since visting Molly's famous cupcakes in Chicago, have a been SO in love with a cupcake shop!!

First visited the Cupcake Magician last summer and about 2 more times since. However, yesterday's visit was the BEST one yet! (Although they ran out of my "Chocoholic" one...booo)

My husband and I have been doing low carb/low sugar for awhile now so we had a moment where we went off the deep end yesterday. LOL

I've always known it but the PANCAKE and BACON cupcake gets better and tastier EACH time I have it. It's even just as delicious the following day cold from the fridge.

The quality, the freshness, the tastiness...amazingggg!!!

I'm such a fan!!!

It really is magic how they make the pancake cupcake so ... pancake-ish!! MMmm!!

I also enjoyed trying the strawberry shortcake one..that was good for a change. yum!

My husband loves the Elvis!

Everyone NEEDS to stop there on their trip to Red Bank!! You will walk away in sweets heaven!

Oh, and the prices are very reasonable (I'd pay more if I HAD to lol but don't want to)

The staff is ALWAYS patient while we're making our selections. Tip them, they work hard for our taste buds to be happy!

• Visited May 2013
“Sorry weight watchers”
Reviewed April 21, 2013

Walked into shop, the sight and smell was awesome. I called weight watchers and told them I am falling of the wagon for about two hours and proceeded to feast myself. The best cupcakes in the world

• Visited March 2013
Ocean, New Jersey
“OH ho ho it's Magic!!”
Reviewed April 13, 2013

I think the reason these cupcakes are so good is the family that runs this store. The Nardini's are the sweetest people and their cupcakes win every award in every contest they've entered. I couldn't even tell you which to try, they're ALL incredible. The Pancake and Bacon is perfect for the not-to-sweeties, I like the devil dog and the raspberry but anyone you pick will be a winner. This family's (they'd never say it) home was destroyed in the storm, so do something sweet, eat something sweet and support a sweet bunch of people!

• Visited March 2013