“A VERY GOOD AND COMPLETE HOTEL”

Extended Stay America - Red Bank - Middletown
Ranked #4 of 4 Hotels in Red Bank
Reviewed December 19, 2012

I stay in this hotel for 2 months, and I feel like home, it have a very comfortable kitchen, full refrigerator, microwave,coffee pot and fully equiped with pans and everything, also it has a big laundry room with many washer machines and dryers machine. The aircondition is great , because you can adjust the temperature to what is just right for you, and the floor is carpet and wood, never get cold. very clean and the service and hospitality of the personel is great, they do whatever they can in order to please you. I recommend this hotel you have all the commodities that you need and is very close to a supermarket,drugs store ,malls.

Room Tip: first floor next to the laundry room, very convenient
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
John D, Manager at Extended Stay America - Red Bank - Middletown, responded to this reviewResponded January 13, 2013

There are newer reviews for Extended Stay America - Red Bank - Middletown

Reviewed December 18, 2012

We stayed at this hotel for about a month. The room was clean, organized and provided us with all the things we needed. If we ran out of something the housekeeping staff was always friendly and willing to provide. The rooms/decor are updated making the atmosphere warm and inviting.

Although we were next to some noisy neighbors, our experience was more enjoyable due to
Ben and Purvis-the front desk hotel clerks. We appreciate their attention to detail, customer service skills and friendliness towards us everytime. We truly recommend asking for either of these men when dealing with the front desk.

Room Tip: Do not choose room 223 - the neighbors next door are loud no matter what time of day and do not foll...
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business

It was very kind of you to take the time to publish such a positive review of your stay. It's always satisfying to read positive feedback from our valued guests, like you. Although some companies run extravagant advertising campaigns for their hotels, we believe that the best kind of marketing is the public praise we get from our millions of happy customers. Our staff is continually coached on how to best provide professional, accommodating, and friendly service to every guest. It sounds like we hit a home run in your case!

Reviewed December 17, 2012

Marvelous Staff, Fantastic accommodations and overall an unbelievably comfortable experience for myself and the rest of my disaster response team. We survived Hurricane Sandy in this hotel and the staff made every effort to assist those staying there. Shoutout to Nadine for helping me with some last minute budget tracking!

Room Tip: No wrong move to make
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business

Reviewed December 4, 2012

Yes Im room 134, and I love this place and the staff is great the housekeepers are great love the fact that I can cook home food! Its clean not like the Colt Neck Inn I left my review on Trip Advisors and was removed by the owners! Do your self the favor stay at The extended stay America, its great! The front desk guy I dont know his name but he was so helpful! I think its Purvis I hear everyone mentioning Purvis, I just know he was the general manager (my husband spoke to him most of the time). Very sad we have to leave because we cant pay 850 a week to stay here... Im actually really bummed about that but great hotel!

PS wish you had a gym! = )

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
John D, Manager at Extended Stay America - Red Bank - Middletown, responded to this reviewResponded December 6, 2012

Reviewed November 30, 2012

The hotel is very nice and clean but most importantly, the staff, namely the general manager Purvis, is fantastic! Very friendly and willing to help. I was traveling with my dog and it's a dog friendly hotel so that was a big relief. I recommend this hotel highly!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled solo

Reviewed November 29, 2012

The Extended Stay Hotel is well situated in Red Bank on Newman Springs Road. Convenient to the Garden State Parkway as well as downtown Red Bank but in an area that provides relative peace and quiet. Plenty of parking in a well lit parking lot surrounding the hotel.

The staff couldn’t be nicer. Managers Nadine and Purvis, as well as Peter , Eric, Damion, Ben, Adelina, Karen and JoAnn are courteous and responsive to your needs. The property is clean and well maintained. The kitchen is well stocked for cooking and dining needs.

I have lived here for the last 3+ years. No complaints or I wouldn’t still be here. They totally renovated the hotel and rooms recently. Personally. I was surprised because I didn’t think it was needed but the flat screen TVs and upgraded Wifi, as well as the breakfast buffet they added, are a nice touch.

Can’t leave without commenting on the 11/14 post “Horrible Horrible Horrible”. There are a number of long and short term guests with dogs but you wouldn’t know it unless you saw them being walked. As to the rest of the complaints, I have never experienced them.

Stayed: November 2012, traveled solo

It was very kind of you to take the time to publish such a positive review of your stay. It's always satisfying to read positive feedback from our valued guests, like you. Although some companies run extravagant advertising campaigns for their hotels, we believe that the best kind of marketing is the public praise we get from our millions of happy customers. Our company motto is "Excellence Every Day, Every Way," and my promise to you is that we will continue to operate according to this practice; after all, that's how Extended Stay Hotels(sm) got to be the largest extended stay lodging brand in North America.

Reviewed November 25, 2012

We lost our home from the hurricane Sandy. And when we were homeless and couldn't find a hotel anywhere. I got threw to the GM Purvis and he told me he would get us in and told us it was going to be alright This man came through when things couldn't get any worst. There is also a young lady named Nadine who goes so far above her job duty. My family and i cant thank these to people enough.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family

Thank you so very much for your nice review of our property. Whenever I read comments like yours, it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. As a member of the Extended Stay Hotels(sm) family, we are proud to be a part of the premier lodging source for business and leisure travelers looking for a great room at a great rate. We know that our largest asset is our loyal base of customers like you, which is why we are so firmly committed to your satisfaction. We were among the first in the industry to identify a need for a fully functional hotel suite, complete with range top and full refrigerator. We know that this offering is compelling because of the continued compliments we receive from guests like you.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Red Bank
Comfort Inn Middletown
Comfort Inn Middletown
#1 of 1 in Middletown
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites West Long Branch
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suit...
#1 of 3 in West Long Branch
La Quinta Inn West Long Branch
La Quinta Inn West Long Branch
#2 of 3 in West Long Branch

Been to Extended Stay America - Red Bank - Middletown? Share your experiences!