“Blast from the past!”

Ranked #1 of 6 Fun & Games in Red Bank
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Reviewed July 8, 2017

My wife and I had a great time playing some of the old arcade games from our childhood. Even I had forgotten about games like Paperboy, Time Pilot and Rolling Thunder and it was a treat to relive some old memories! Though the hand-eye coordination is nowhere near what it used to be in our youth, playing these classics was a real treat (I even had the high score on Galaga--temporarily, I'm sure but, hey, I'll take it).

If you're in Red Bank, spend a few hours here because you'll have a great time and the price is unbeatable.

All reviews
in 9 reviews
"childhood"
in 5 reviews

Reviewed June 29, 2017

We went for my hubby's bday. They have every game and gaming system one could ever want. We were able to show our 10 year old all of the games of our youth. I was able to challenge him at a game that I would have a chance of winning finally. We were planning our return before we even left. Great concept, great staff, great price. Loved it.

Reviewed May 8, 2017

Thoroughly enjoyed this trip back in time with a plethora of arcade games/pinball machines and other assortment of video games. There is something for gamers of every age and genre to enjoy and would be the epitome of every man cave. Great for large or small groups who maybe want to capture a little bit of their youth gone by.

Reviewed April 16, 2017 via mobile

Here in Red Bank is a place where older parents could show there teenage kids how we used to roll. Yestercades lets you pay an hourly rate and take you kids to "school". My favorite is now called Rootbeer Tapper , back then it was Beer Tapper. There's many pinball games, console systems from days gone by. Air hockey ,US. Vs USSR in hockey tabletop. Get a punchcard and earn free time. This place is a great place to relax, unwind and get your 80 s on!! Show your kids how it's done

See more reviews
Reviewed March 6, 2017

Walking through the door is like stepping through a wormhole to a forgotten golden era of arcade games and gaming systems. If you name an arcade console games from the 1980s, it's likely here. The front desk puts a wristband on all guests, who are then free to roam around the arcade playing as many game on as many machines as they wish. Also featured is a lounge area with home gaming systems from more recent years (guitar hero) as well as a pool table in the back room. I felt like a kid again playing Space Invaders, Elevator Action, Tron, Donkey Kong Junior, Galaga, Area 51, Time Pilot, Zaxxon, etc. Pretty sure I'm forgetting a few I tried reliving my glory days on. The walls and splay cases feature memorabilia from the 1980s. I was totally floored to see an action figure in the front display case from the original Tron movie. Pretty sure it's worth a pretty penny, but alas, the items on display are not for sale. Believe it or not, this arcade is BYOB, yes, BYOB as long as you're 21 or over. As long as you have an ID and anyone consuming alcoholic beverages has the 21 and over wristband, it's all good. At the end of your trip back in time here, simply return to the front desk where they will scan your wristband and charge you by the nearest hour of your stay ($8/hour). I can't wait to go back!