“Great idea.” 5 of 5 bubbles

174 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 125 helpful votes
“Great idea.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 5, 2013

In April we had one of my best friends come to visit, and he lives in the 80 s....this place is gold . Great idea, classic games in a real laid back atmosphere. Went on a Saturday. Great fun. Kids laughed At us when seeing the games...asking us " how can you play these games, the graphics are so bad..". We both said how can you not. A lot of fun in a great town. 2 hours here. If in red bank, a must visit.

Visited April 2012

New York City, New York
31 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 98 helpful votes
“nice time wi boy n me”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 2, 2013

not bad, nice to play the old kid games and show my son. under $20 for an hour. will visit again and a must try for everyone else.

Visited February 2013
Morristown
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Played GalAga for hours”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 21, 2013

Took my son here and I think I had more fun than him. Nice games and pretty clean, the was too many people when when we got there. We all got the all day pass and was really worth it. My son nd I played for hours while my wife hopped overall it was a in win !

Visited November 2012
Fair Haven, New Jersey
“Fun place to spend an hour or so”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 3, 2012

it was really fun. They had a lot of older games. You paid one price for an hour and could play as many games as you wanted. All three of my children loved it.

Visited December 2012
NJ
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 34 helpful votes
“Love this place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 17, 2012

Fun for kids and adults alike. Frogger, Centipede, Dig Dug...I was in my glory! Plus it's in walking distance to great eateries. Right now they're charging $8.50/hour and you play as much as you want!

Visited September 2012