“Delicious sushi, fun atmosphere”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Teak

Teak
Reserve with OpenTable
Teak is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #24 of 138 Restaurants in Red Bank
Cuisines: Japanese, Sushi, Asian, Thai
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Tinton Falls, New Jersey
“Delicious sushi, fun atmosphere”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 3, 2013

I went to Teak with my girlfriends on Friday night and we had so much fun. The sushi options are endless and innovative. I had the Next Spider Roll, soft shell crab tempura, avocado, and cucumber, so crunchy and delicious. Of course the sea salt and lime edamame and sweet and spicy calamari for appetizer are great as well. Teak offers a fun drink list, the pear martini with fresh pear purée was a tad sweet and tasty. With two separate dining areas, a fun dim lit bar, and during the late night hours the restaurant evolves into a dance club. A definite great time with great Asian fusion fare.

• Visited March 2013

“Teak is a restaurant for everyone”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 3, 2013 via mobile

As a resident of Red Bank, I am pretty much familiarized with all the restaurants in the area. Teak is one of those places that it doesn't matter what we are in the mood for to eat we always leave satisfied. Sushi is quite amazing and unique. My favorite item are this belly pork buns that are to die for. For dessert we love to get this little phyllo dough rolls that are covered in condensed milk and they just melt in your mouth. If you happen to go on a Monday night is just your lucky day. Not only you would get amazing food but it would be half price ;)

Red Bank, New Jersey
“Great deal for Thurs ladies night”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 8, 2012

I went out with my girlfriend to get some sushi and cocktails and it turned out that on Thursday nights - ladies pay half price! My friend and I got two rolls each and shared - all of which were delicious. The drinks were yummy and the atmosphere was perfect for a girls night out - not too loud for talking but loud enough if we wanted to enjoy the DJ and his music and even dance :)

Visited October 2012
Rumson, New Jersey, United States
“Very Good Pre-Theater dinner”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 19, 2012

We met friends for pre-concert dinner .It was Friday and we were seated quickly and our server was very friendly and knowledgeable about the specials and the menu.

We chose the crab cakes and split the calamari.It was perfect .not much breading and slightly Chili flavored ,Cooked to perfection not rubbery .Just sublime,Onions and Mild chili with just a hint of fire.It was exceptional.
The crab cakes were perfectly battered and had lots of crab and minimal breading.A fresh remuladde

It was served over a bed of salad greens with a great home made vinaigrette..
It was perfect and priced very nicely.Seemed much better then my first visit a year ago.
I would recommend this for a nice romantic date night.
We will be back.

• Visited October 2012
Bayville, New Jersey
“Mondays Rock”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 16, 2012 via mobile

Love this place, always hopping on Mondays 1/2 price .... Forbidden roll is my fav...great place for pre theatre dining.

1 Thank jank1959