“First Class Restaurant, yet far from stuffy”
Review of Via45

Via45
Reserve with OpenTable
Via45 is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #7 of 145 Restaurants in Red Bank
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: white street
Transit: red bank train station north jersey coastline 5 Central Ave Red Bank, NJ 07701‎ Edit details (732) 530-3727 www/njtransit.com
Description: via45 is a rustic italian eatery. We offer vegetarian, vegan and Gluten-Free choices. each plate is offered to guests according to their preference and dietary restrictions. all foods are prepared "in the moment".the hand written menu changes every day...desserts are all "house-made". Seasonal outdoor seating, pets welcome on sidewalk,, sit and relax....share your stories. Let La Via Dolce Caterers host your special moments...at our table or yours.
Reviewed December 11, 2012

Best vegetable and fish preparation this side of the Atlantic. "Rustic Italian" is their decor, food is as fresh as imaginable, staff is accomodating, knowledgable, and seem to enjoy their work. BYOB or a concierge, of sorts, will go and fetch.

4  Thank beaglesenior

Reviewed December 5, 2012 via mobile

My wife and I tried this Resturant for my Birthday. It was fantastic. The 2 of us really never have a chance to enjoy an evening together due to work, kids, and just everyday life interrupting. The BYOB is a plus, table was ready when we arrived for our reservation and the waitress put our wine on ice. The menu is prepared fresh and the menu changes daily, we put our order in an relaxed as we enjoyed delicious bread. The process is not rushed, so if your pressed for time go elsewhere. We enjoyed our meal, dessert and time to just talk like adults.

4  Thank Jcj86
Reviewed October 15, 2012

I have celiac and it is sometimes hard to pick something on the menu that I would really like to eat..usually I have to pick what I can rather than what I want. At Via anything on the menu can be made to order for gluten free. The food was delicious, the host is wonderful and very personable

4  Thank BarbaK
Reviewed October 3, 2012

Heard a lot about Via45 so expectations were high when I went for the first time last night. My date and I both ordered what we thought were relatively simple dishes to see how the kitchen handled them. Many kitchens take there eye off the ball with simpler dishes and don't cook them properly.

They were both spectacular! Perfectly prepared and cooked. The pomodoro sauce and pasta was sublime with the pasta cooked to just the right consistency/ The whole fish (Bronzino) was the best I have ever had, with the tomato/rosemary stuffing adding a subtle hint of flavor to the fish.

Service was friendly and efficient. It is not a place to go when you are in a rush, but a place to go when you want to linger and enjoy a meal that deserves to be savored.

4  Thank Cdennison53
Reviewed October 1, 2012

I have been to via 45 a few times now, and everytime I go there I have a wonderful time. The food is spectacular, the service is wonderful, and the decor is beautiful. The desserts are all home made and are delicious. I love how everything is made to order. My favorite entree there are the scallops45. They are absolutely delicious. If I had to pick a favorite dessert I would have to say either the caramel sea salt brownie or the s'mores ganache pie.

3  Thank Foodlover3292