“An incredible dining experience! A+++++++!!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Via45

Via45
Reserve with OpenTable
Via45 is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #12 of 138 Restaurants in Red Bank
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Families with children, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: white street
Transit: red bank train station north jersey coastline 5 Central Ave Red Bank, NJ 07701‎ Edit details (732) 530-3727 www/njtransit.com
Description: via45 is a rustic italian eatery. We offer vegetarian, vegan and Gluten-Free choices. each plate is offered to guests according to their preference and dietary restrictions. all foods are prepared "in the moment".the hand written menu changes every day...desserts are all "house-made". Seasonal outdoor seating, pets welcome on sidewalk,, sit and relax....share your stories. Let La Via Dolce Caterers host your special moments...at our table or yours.
Toms River, NJ
“An incredible dining experience! A+++++++!!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 28, 2011

Via 45 is our favorite restaurant to go to for dinner. Every time we go we are greeted with a new menu filled with truly amazing treats. Lauren and Claudette are amazing chefs. The heart and soul that they put into their cooking shows in every dish that they create. The food is fresh and the recipes are delicious. We have never once been disappointed by anything on the menu. We make an appoint to go once a month and request Ryan our favorite server. We can BYOB which is very nice. We sit and drink wine and savor every part of the meal. Everything comes out at a nice pace, enough to digest and chat along the way. Ryan is always knowledgeable about the food and gives us advice frequently about the choices for the day. He is one of the best parts of the whole experience. We especially love the Mussels (huge and with a sauce to dive lots of bread into). The fish dishes are always excellent. And their desserts never let us down. I cannot rave enough about this place. It is affordable with a romantic atmosphere. The only downside is trying to park in Red Bank!

• Visited July 2011
4 Thank simbamittens

Morristown,NJ
“Compliments to the chef!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 28, 2011

I was near Red Bank on business and got the name of this restaurant from another board. I must say, I thought it was very good. I want to praise the chef for having the courage to prepare a new menu everyday based on what’s available. Some people will not like that, obviously, since the menu is somewhat limited. Still, it’s worth it, in my opinion. Mind you, it's not haute cuisine, but the food is prepared very well and makes good use of ingredients. Everything was flavorful without being over-sauced or over-spiced. I had mussels Fra Diavolo to begin. They were good but lacking the diavolo, more like mussels marinara. I followed with penne puttanesca which was an excellent rendition of the dish - redolent with garlic and pepperoncino. The cracked green olives added a real touch of authenticity. Dessert was a tart of mixed berries and a mascarpone cream. The cream had just a touch of fresh mint - very nice. Service was warm, the place inviting and all for $39.00! I wish I lived closer.

• Visited June 2011
4 Thank bropaul
NJ
“Excellence @ the Jersey Shore”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 20, 2011

So unbelievably amazing. Everything about Via 45 was stupendous. I think I found my new favorite restaurant. Food was so fresh. Menu, while not huge, has something for everyone. A must for anyone with Celiac disease. The entire staff made me feel 100% comfortable, which is rare. Gluten free options galore. The atmosphere was that of a friends dinner party. The staff is attentive but not over the top. And best of all the prices are very reasonable. A must during any visit to Red Bank.

2 Thank tanney9
Matawan, NJ
“Unique Bistro in a town full of unique Bistros.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 27, 2011

If you consider yourself a "foodie" or if you just appreciate a fresh, cooked to order meal then get yourself to VIA 45 as soon as you can. Set in the heart of funky Red Bank, NJ (Bruceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!) This place rocks! The first time we went we had to wait a few minutes while the menu was "written up". I didn't understand this until I realized that it changes every day based on the freshest ingredients available that morning. I can eat fish every day and when I come to VIA 45 I do. The seared tuna and mustard encrusted salmon are my personal favorites. If you don't see what you want on the menu the chef/owners will do their best to come up with a dish you will love. I have never seen anyone disapointed here. For me no meal is complete without dessert. VIA 45 does not let you down here either. Lets just say they had me at "peanut butter mousse with chocolate ganache". Like the rest of the menu, the desserts are freshly made and change daily but there is something to please everyone.

• Visited April 2011
3 Thank Steve L
Middletown, New Jersey
“Rustic Excellence! Delicious!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 9, 2011

The menu changes everyday, so it is not recommended for people that like the same meal everytime. Atmosphere is eclectic and rustic. Food was awesome! We might be going back two days in a row, because of the daily menu. One of the best in Red Bank, hands down.

3 Thank snow77leopard