“Nice selection of flavored oil and condiments”

Carter & Cavero Old World Olive Oil Company
Ranked #2 of 8 Shopping in Red Bank
More attraction details
Owner description: Carter & Cavero offers a unique tasting experience in an airy gallery-like space lined with stainless steel oil and vinegar containers. Cuustomers can sample popular olive oils and vinegars and purchase them in one of our custom-etched bottles.
Scottsdale, Arizona
48 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 99 helpful votes
“Nice selection of flavored oil and condiments”
Reviewed July 26, 2012

Pricey but quality is good. If you're looking for a distinct or flavored oil to kick up your recipe a notch, you'll find it here. What I particularly like is being able to sample the oils. Of course, that made me buy more than I intended, but they won't go to waste. Friendly and helpful staff

Visited June 2012

North Bergen, New Jersey
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 32 helpful votes
“Great oils & vinegars”
Reviewed May 28, 2012

Love to stop here when I want to treat myself. The items are a little pricy, but much better than you could buy in a store. The staff are always quite friendly and helpful.

Visited March 2012
Vineland, New Jersey
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 31 helpful votes
“Sample olive oil and fine vinegars”
Reviewed February 9, 2012

Found a sherry vinegar that I really love and the olive oils are a real revelation. Across the street from the beach in Long Branch!

Visited February 2012
Manasquan
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Old World Charm and Warm Welcome! Great Combination!”
Reviewed November 10, 2011

I recently visited the town of Summit and wandered into the quaint store of Carter and Carvero. I was greeted with a warm " hello' and a simple question; "have you been to one of our stores before?" I answered no, and the tour began. No pressure from the sales person, just information on the wonderful olive oils, balsamic vinegars, and spices. I had not been so well attended to in a very long time. To be able to test taste the vast selection of both the olive oils and vinegars was the clincher.. WOW! My favorite is Persian Lime Olive Oil; try it on corn on the cob and bar-b-q it. Add salt/pepper.
PS. I'm a sucker for Old World Charm and this store, Carter and Cavero , was all about Old World and charm. The pottery was some of the best I have seen this side of the Atlantic.

Visited October 2011
Red Bank, New Jersey
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Italians Dreams”
Reviewed October 21, 2011

Very good. Wish it was a little bigger and stayed open a little later but very good in quality and cleanliness. But pricey.

Visited August 2011