“Mom's 80th B'day”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed March 28, 2013

Just went again to Forte's on the 16th of March. We went with about a dozen people for my mother's 80th birthday. It was the first time there for everyone except my wife and I. I must say that everyone of our dishes from appetizers to entrees were all excellent. The scungilli marinara (not too hot not too sweet on the sauce) was excellent as always, the fried calamari was on the money, crispy, not dark or over cooked (and one order can handle 2-3 people). Entrees that night were: gnocci with grilled chicken in a alfredo sauce, blackened mahi mahi with a mango / pineapple chutney over rice, a couple of salmon dishes, tortellini, and a few others I can't remember. We asked if we could bring a birthday cake, knowing that they sell desserts, and they said no problem. They brought it out with the candles lit, and then took it back after we all sang (including the waiters), cut it up and served it to us. We brought plenty of wine and some Black Sambucca to top of the evening. We even shared the Bucca with the waiters who were very appreciative. Thank you Forte's for a wonderful evening for my mother!!

Reviewed March 14, 2013

Love to stop here day time when shopping for a quick lunch, whether it be great pizza or sandwiches. Evenings are great with their uppper level dining room that serves really good dinners. B.Y.O.B.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

Forte's is a BYOB restaurant but like any other upscale establishment that has a liquor license. We have never had a bad meal there yet and have been there a dozen times. We are always apprehensive about bringing friends and relatives out to eat or recommending a place that we have enjoyed for fear that it may not be good when the they go, or come with us. We have eaten there enough time and we DO bring friends and relatives here and highly recommend it. If you have a bad experience it is an off night for them, as simple as that. My favorite is the scungilli marinara appetizer, fantastico! There eggplant rollatini superb, excellent pasta dishes and there different sauces outstanding. I no longer recommend the filet mignon, it is acceptable but not what it used to be. By all means go to Forte's bring some wine, beer, friends, family, you will have a good time. It gets loud in there because everyone is enjoying themselves so much. The wait staff is outstanding as well!!

1  Thank stallie
Reviewed December 29, 2012

Our family always orders several pizzas form Fortes when we get together, they never fail! We have never had a less than good experience. My favorite is their Italian salads. Sometimes the staff seems a bit overwhelmed so they need to work on that end of it, but otherwise a great place to eat.

Reviewed November 27, 2012

Service is awful, food was just average. no WOW factor. Glorified pizzeria, many types of pizzas but nothing that impressed me. Overpriced...