Tripadvisor

OR
Order Online
Ranked #8 of 61 Restaurants in Randolph
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

After a recommendation from a co-worker, decided to give this place a try. We are glad we did. Had lentil soup, chicken with a cheesy gravy and mushrooms and beet salad. It was one of their specials...and it was all delicious!! We were concerned about not being able to read the menu...but most of it is also in English. The restaurant itself is clean, roomy, lots of seating and the staff friendly and helpful. Great lunch!!!

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (49)

Reviewed November 22, 2019

Large and somewhat noisy facility. At first difficult to find anyone to help us when we walked into restaurant on a Sunday early afternoon. Finally, we were approached and we requested a table. We were not interested in the buffet and asked for a menu. We ordered a number of items. All were delivered and were decent. Wait-staff is a bit blasé about servicing customers.

Date of visit: November 2019
Reviewed October 4, 2019 via mobile

We waited until our second visit, because the 1st time seemed too good. The 2nd time was just as good. My husband & I experimented with the menu & haven't ordered the same meals. We haven't been disappointed. Service is friendly & helpful, food is flavorful & different for this area...a welcomed change. Drinks are good. Definitely would recommend, and plan to return.

Date of visit: October 2019
Reviewed July 13, 2019 via mobile

Although we’ve been to this restaurant several times before, it had been quite a while. There was no wait so our party of 4 was seated quickly at a table to the right of the entrance when you walk- in close to the kitchen; for some reason, where we are seated every time we dine here. I immediately noticed a large table of 10-12 directly behind me; a table of 4 behind our friends; and a table of three to the one side of us. Since our last visit, the restaurant has clearly rearranged the seating and not in a good way. I felt like a packed sardine the entire dinner. For most of my meal, I had to contend with the two young girls at the table behind me running back-and-forth hitting my chair. On the table the floor behind my friends are finished paying their bill, they were searching for their easiest escape route. They had to squeeze between the chairs in order to exit. That’s how close the tables are to one another.

Meanwhile, the other part of the restaurant, closer to the bakery side, had plenty of empty tables. I clearly wasn’t the only one feeling this way since the table of three next to us asked to be moved to the other more open section.

We ordered the sampler appetizer and guacamole; which were delivered quickly and were delicious. For our entrees, we ordered seafood paella, liver and a salad. Although it took quite awhile to receive our meals, the portions were plentiful and the food was good.

If I go back, I will be requesting a table to the left side of the entrance where there is more space to enjoy my meal without feeling like other customers are on top of me and can listen to my conversation.

Date of visit: July 2019
Reviewed July 3, 2019 via mobile

Several tasteless dishes. Fried plantains dried out, reheated and no seasoning. Carne Asada dried out like an old cow hide. Menu shows the dish is served with fries. Not the case here at all. Pico was 99.9% chopped onion swimming in lime juice. Yuck! Men’s room was very dirty and sorely in need of maintenance. As much as we had been looking forward to this visit - that’s the extent of our disappointment. Strong point here was the Passion fruit Margarita- certainly not the food.

Date of visit: July 2019