“GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE”

Best Western The Inn At Ramsey
Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in Ramsey
Reviewed November 12, 2013

i COME TO BEST WESTERN HOTEL IN RAMSEY N.J.VERY OFTEN. I am very happy with the treatment i receive by Scott & Alyssa. They both are very helpful and cooperate with me when I need anything. The hotel is clean and breakfast is excellent!!

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
Greg W, General Manager at Best Western The Inn At Ramsey, responded to this reviewResponded November 14, 2013

Dear Joseph-F938,

Thank you for kind comments concerning our hotel staff and our hotel services. I will pass on your
compliments to our staff. We look forward seeing you on your return visits to our hotel.

Reviewed November 9, 2013

I have to say that Scott at the Best Western Ramsey gave me the best customer service Ive had in 15 years. I travel frequently and must rate his service a perfect 10. There have been many occasions where the establishment is top notch but uncomfortable because of the service. This experience has changed my opinion of the Best Western chain. I will definitely try Best Western when I get to my next destination. If I receive the same helpful and courteous attention that I got here in Ramsey from Scott, then I will surely use Best Western from now on.

• Stayed: November 2013
Greg W, General Manager at Best Western The Inn At Ramsey, responded to this reviewResponded November 12, 2013

Paitinjunky,

Thank you for your wonderful comments concerning Scott. I will pass on your kind remarks
to him.

Reviewed November 8, 2013

Horrible smoke smell in non-smoking room. Windows unlocked on grown level room. In an area that is not very safe. The bathroom was dirty. The toilet did not flush properly. The carpets were dirty. Could not move from room since there was no other rooms available.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Greg W, General Manager at Best Western The Inn At Ramsey, responded to this reviewResponded November 11, 2013

Dear Maria T,

I do apologize that you were not satisfied with your stay. I looked into your complaints and according to our information you did notify us at checkout that you found the window closed but unlocked upon entering the room and that when you checked into the room you didn't detect a smoke odor in the room. We advised that when you woke up in the early morning you detected a smoke odor in the room. Additionally, we were informed at checkout that other than those two issues everything else was fine with your stay.

I was surprised to read your other complaints concerning the cleanliness of the room and the toilet issue. If you had brought your complaints to our attention we would have corrected the problem or changed your room. I have no information that indicates you notified of any problems with the room prior to checkout or that you requested a room change. Again, I do apologize and regret that we didn't have the opportunity to make your stay a pleasant one.

Reviewed November 5, 2013

We walked into the Best Western in Ramsey on a Sunday night without a booked room. We asked for a room with a king size bed as far away from the highway traffic noise as possible. Scott was able to get us into a room quickly and efficiently and we enjoyed a very comfortable and quiet night and a delicious breakfast the following morning. Thank you Scott! Good job! We will be back for sure!

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
Greg W, General Manager at Best Western The Inn At Ramsey, responded to this reviewResponded November 6, 2013

Carol P,

I am glad you enjoyed your stay with us. I will pass along nice comments concerning Scott
to him. We looking forward to your return visit with us.

Reviewed October 31, 2013

Really liked stay at this hotel. Pluses are very clean, full breakfast, on-site lounge/restaurant, and walking distance to train station (NYC). Only minus was somewhat hard to access off of North Rt. 17 because of the way the roads are configured in NJ.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple

Jeff R,

Thank you for your kind comments concerning our hotel. I am glad you enjoyed stay.
We hope to see you again in the future when you return to our area.

Reviewed October 29, 2013

Hotel is situated on a very busy road. Behind hotel is railway station with direct acces to New York City. Rooms are claen with fridge, microwave and coffeemaker. Staff is very helpfull. New York city is 30 miles. New Jersey Gardens shopping mall is near airport and about 30 mls.from hotel. Westfield shopping mall just 8 miles from hotel.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Greg W, General Manager at Best Western The Inn At Ramsey, responded to this reviewResponded October 30, 2013

Ferry R,

Thank you for you informative review. I would like to clarify that the railroad station is about a 10- 15
minute walk north of our hotel. We hope to see you again in the future when you return to our area.

Reviewed October 29, 2013

Room OK... only entrance/exit off busy highway, room OK, Restaurant OK, extending a day caused my original key not to work so was locked out of building late at night, access to internet was inconsistent.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends

Robert B,

Thank you for the information concerning your stay with. I do apologize for the issue with your
room key. If your extend your stay we do need to recode your room key at the front desk.
Concerning the Wifi issue you described, we will soon upgrade the entire Wifi system to better
serve all our hotel guests internet needs.
I do hope will consider staying at our hotel again in the future when you return to our area.

Greg Wolf

Also consider these accommodations in or near Ramsey
Holiday Inn Express Ramsey-Mahwah
Extended Stay America - Ramsey - Upper Saddle River
Sheraton Mahwah Hotel
Comfort Suites
Comfort Suites
#6 of 8 in Mahwah
Hampton Inn & Suites Mahwah
Homewood Suites by Hilton Mahwah

Been to Best Western The Inn At Ramsey? Share your experiences!